• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

warhammer40k

Slo

Check the beta forum, there is a work around for this. The same thing happened to me, and I'm now able to login.

The new patch fixes those connection problems, and some other things as well. I'll be on from time to time, same user name...

Slo

Either tonight or tommorrow night we'll have to get a game going. I'm fresh meat and afraid to go online. :(

Slo

I'm having a hell of a time finding a game. I sign on and see 4-5 games open, half are password protected and the other half are full of people who never click the ready button. If my upload wasn't so shitty, I'd host a game myself. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Been trying since this weekend to login (ask slo) and it just doesn't want to let me. I've signed up for new Gamespy accounts and everything and nothing is letting me through. Not a problem with the game, just freakin Gamespy. Gave me the same shit with Kings Of War.

Slo

I'm using a free Gamespy account too. I was running into problems earlier in the beta, but so long as I created my account inside of W40k, it lets me sign on.

Zilch

Banned
I got one of the Fileplanet keys this morning.

Pretty fun and good looking game. I'm not too good at RTS games so I dunno how often I'll play online...

Just played my first game online...Lost of course, but it was fun. Reminds me of my Command & Conquer glory days...I think I own every single C&C and their expansions up to Red Alert 2...Or Renegade...

teepo

it's really is a great game when you start to get a hang of things. i still suck though. i barly have any time to play :(

One thing I've noticed is that the AI levels seem really messed up...Me and my friend can't even beat the hard AI together...Don't even wanna try to Advanced or Insane.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It will come with time...I was the RTS n00b when I started with Relic in February and now I can beat two AI's at once on Hard difficulty. Know your race's strengths and weaknesses!

Top Bottom