• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weed problem. Where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Sweet found the ultimate "Kill it with fire" pic

US_riverboat_using_napalm_in_Vietnam.jpg

Use one of these to control your weeds.

I wish they sold these at Target World. :( Step it up US Arms Laws. Having such a great technology and not letting the populace embrace it, well, it's almost barbaric.

kamspy

Any animal really. You could do a pig roast in a few minutes instead of taking all day. Plus, it would be a lot fresher.

CTE

Gonna pick up a quarter tomorrow. It's been a while since I had any decent amount.

That's where I start to look for more. Need an oz. of AAA+ in my tightvac to feel comfy. Sitting on about 30 or so grams now. Need to go out in a week or so to pick up.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
1.5 buds left, will need to reup soon.

drug dealers ECT. you know the score weed gaf.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Your brain needs a melt, think I listened to it 4-5 times in a row.......... 10 minute song mang.

Got pretty high and drunk and went to a festival today, snuck some vodka in but should have taken some drug as well. Buzz wore off real quick and they only had mid strength drinks, so shit. Their check was "lift your shirt", no dogs or nothing. Strapped shit to my legs.

Listening to that and watching MotorCity from Disney. Kinda match up. Would be sick to edit the video and the song into one.

Now some dub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRftXCiqfQ8

So I finally gave Paul's Boutique an honest listen (it was the only album I didn't have by the BB growing up) last night and it clicked. Bud and music is heaven

DominoKid

i never realized how impractical this is until now

dave-chappelle-o.gif

it is impractical right? or am i about to get put onto some new shit?

Davedough

Ortho Groundclear. It knocks everything out for a year.

Then again, I live in AZ where we have rock yards and dont want anything to grow.

Cloudy

Banned
...you didn't know what a dandelion was? Where do you people LIVE?

Lol I knew them in the flower form but I've always had other people tending the lawn or groundskeepers (in apartment homes) and I'd never really seen the seeding stage up close.

Hale-XF11

May I interject for a moment?

While the world was asleep, Congress voted 262-163 yesterday against de-funding the DEA and DOJ's efforts to crackdown on medical marijuana.

And now back to pizza grilled cheese sandwiches...

This thread is still going strong I see. Basically a +1 postcount thread.
KuGsj.gif

Those pizza grilled cheese look exquisite. Tomato sauce, cheese and some sort of sausage will do the trick I suppose.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Lol had to fall asleep lastnight without being stoned because I'm dry. Fucking laying there like a jackass for 30 minutes trying to sleep. Fuck that shit give me a big joint before bed and let me sink into my pillow Jamming to music on my big ass headphones.

Texting my girl right now to buy 4 grams from her source. £10 a gram and it's top notch shit

How much are you fellas paying per gram ?

DominoKid

$30/60 is the standard for where im at.
a few folks on here said that's a rip, but honest to god that's the going rate unless youre selling and getting it wholesale
i wish i could get it for less.

Thirty a G or 4Gs?! Whoa.
It was 10/20perG depending on quality last I bought. (Lol I just realized its been almost a year). I've gone majority vap0r + ediblz now and its saved me a ton and makes my loot last twice as long so I guess I'm out of the loop on the pricing.

CRS

I've been buying a little more "wholesale" lately so I've been getting like $100 a quarter. Top quality bud too.

DominoKid

Thirty a G or 4Gs?! Whoa.
It was 10/20perG depending on quality last I bought. (Lol I just realized its been almost a year). I've gone majority vap0r + ediblz now and its saved me a ton and makes my loot last twice as long so I guess I'm out of the loop on the pricing.

oh no no no. that's teenth/eighth (1.75/3.5g)

totowhoa

Banned
I pay 50 for an 8th of good stuff usually. A close friend of mine always buys in bulk so I get it from him at a good deal and it's always a very generous eighth. It's $20/g for decent stuff generally, has been that price since u started buying almost 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom