• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend Confirmed Episode Whimsy | Let's All Love Loving Things

frequency

really?

cuz to me, i think she has the most "mainstream" gaming opinions on this podcast. She likes and hate games for the most straight forward reasons

Not that i agree with her most of the time, but she has the logic of alot of regular core gamers i've spoken to.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Like most "regular core gamers" she can't really articulate why she likes or doesn't like something. She just likes it. Or doesn't.

It makes a lot of sense. She's not a journalist or a writer. She's just a gamer who I think does youtube-esque videos for Machinima? It stands out because everyone else is better at explaining their opinions.
Though jstevenson isn't a journalist or a writer either but he's great.

Note: I know there's a new thread but I'm replying to a post so...

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
That actually makes a lot of sense.

Like most "regular core gamers" she can't really articulate why she likes or doesn't like something. She just likes it. Or doesn't.

It makes a lot of sense. She's not a journalist or a writer. She's just a gamer who I think does youtube-esque videos for Machinima? It stands out because everyone else is better at explaining their opinions.
Though jstevenson isn't a journalist or a writer either but he's great.

Note: I know there's a new thread but I'm replying to a post so...

former journalist... still a writer, just not stuff you see published in the gaming world. :)

triggaz

Banned
Love Nikole normally.

Her segment in general was bad.

The format needs work. She obviously had a general Idea of what to talk about but couldn't really flesh out the conversation. She was better in every other segment but her own. I like the idea everyone get's a topic or just four different topics in general but Garnette should direct the convo he seem to feel that segment was falling flat and tried to steer it so credit there. The format is cool Garnette has been doing this long enough I think he can work it out.

DaBuddaDa

Love Nikole normally.

Her segment in general was bad.

The format needs work. She obviously had a general Idea of what to talk about but couldn't really flesh out the conversation. She was better in every other segment but her own. I like the idea everyone get's a topic or just four different topics in general but Garnette should direct the convo he seem to feel that segment was falling flat and tried to steer it so credit there. The format is cool Garnette has been doing this long enough I think he can work it out.

New thread for WC goodness

dmr87

Dyack episode is up.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/79561/weekend-confirmed-168-the-last-of-us-shadow-of-the

It's the pre-E3 edition of Weekend Confirmed and hosts Garnett Lee and Jeff Cannata send you into your weekend in a special way by welcoming in Shacknews' Andrew Yoon, as well as Precursor's Paul Caporicci and Denis Dyack. They waste no time diving into the dystopian world of The Last of Us and what makes it one of the best games you'll play this year. Also, there's a brief history of Silicon Knights and Eternal Darkness before candidly discussing the upcoming Shadow of the Eternals, its goals, and its setbacks. The crew also addresses your listener feedback before speculating on the future of consoles and discussing the manifesto from Gunpoint's Tom Francis. Finally, the team sends you into your pre-E3 weekend with a new round of Finishing Moves.

Slime

Banned
Damn it, I was so convinced Garnett was teasing some inside info on a Fallout 4 announcement in that last episode. Got all hyped after they showed Elder Scrolls Online and transitioned into a post-apocalyptic wasteland, only to quickly realize it was just Mad Max.

Nooo! First real disappointment of E3 for me so far.

EDIT: Damn it, bumped the old thread. I'm sorry.

Top Bottom