• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

West Virginia GOP lawmaker calls for Hillary Clinton to be ‘hung on the Mall"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/wes...clinton-to-hung-on-the-mall-in-washington-dc/

Friday evening a Republican lawmaker from West Virginia called for former Secretary of State and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to be publicly hung in Washington DC.

According to WOAY, Michael Folk, who serves in the West Virginia House of Delegates when he is not flying airplanes for United Airlines, posted a tweet stating: “@HillaryClinton You should be tried for treason, murder, and crimes against the US Constitution… then hung on the Mall in Washington, DC”

After receiving criticism, Folk posting a second tweet reading, “Sorry, I don’t mince words… read this story & watch this video & maybe you’ll understand” with a link to an article about the failed investigation into Clinton’s email server.

Folk’s tweet was screen-captured by the West Virginia Democratic Party which called Folk “unfit to serve.”

Saturday morning, Folk tweeted again saying, “Hillary supporters coming out of the woodwork this morning…” with commenters criticizing him for advocating the hanging of Clinton.

CnhpwchXYAAesje.jpg

Well that escalated

Will the Butcher of Benghazi finally face justice?

See he fucked up by doubling down. He should have said "my account was hacked"

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
“Sorry, I don’t mince words… read this story & watch this video & maybe you’ll understand” with a link to an article about the failed investigation into Clinton’s email server.

😂 they're literally trying to hang Clinton over this e-mail thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom