• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What color would you prefer for the PS5 Pro?

Which color?

• Shiny White

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 112 55.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Cherry Red, with chrome accents

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Cobalt Blue, with titanium accents

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Classic PSX Grey

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • Pistachio Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transparent

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Rainbow

• Camo

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Pewter

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Spiced Orange

• Copper

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Neon Brown

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
The typical favorite colors for consoles are usually white, black, and silver (in that order).
I got to thinking about it and once again, it made me realize that just because something sells in huge numbers...that doesn't really mean that it's the most popular?
I didn't think I had any strong preferences, but looking back I've owned five black PS2's and a black PS4.

Which color would you prefer for the all-new PS5 Pro?

The only real answer are Classic PS1 color or Black.
Correct.

giphy-81.gif

Bur Sony will release It in white so they cash in the black plates Money.🤷🏼‍♂️😞

For longevity and probably lowest cost definitely black, and maybe anyway too.

Limegreen and neonorange are the two colors I like for many things. But for a console colorful feels cheap and kids-toyish.

Elysium44

Banned
Black. Every time I consider getting a PS5 I remember I would have to shell out for pricy black cover replacements so it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb in my living room alongside all the other black consoles.

Topher

Gold Member
I would love a classic grey option. It’s a shame Sony doesn’t offer classic faceplates for the regular ps5.

The lack of variety of official faceplates for PS5 has been very disappointing. Was expecting game themed faceplates and licensed third party options. All we've had are the piss ugly colors currently available. Don't get it.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Just black. Finaly got some official black plates for my ps5 the other day, looks much better than that shity white.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
There's no reason for anything that connects to your tv to have any fucking shiny plastic on it. Fingerprint magnet, scratches super easily, and looks cheap as fuck.

Would like Matte Black, but think it will be white as it will share the detachable disk drive with the slim.

Last edited:
Top Bottom