• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What color would you prefer for the PS5 Pro?

Which color?

• Shiny White

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 112 55.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Cherry Red, with chrome accents

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Cobalt Blue, with titanium accents

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Classic PSX Grey

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • Pistachio Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transparent

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Rainbow

• Camo

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Pewter

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Spiced Orange

• Copper

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Neon Brown

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Yellow.

zTRCxWP.png
🤢 🤮

Matte Black panels and glossy main unit. My old PS5 had this and it looked like a lovechild of Darth Vader and the Eye of Sauron.
Loved it!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
They get see through electronics in a lot of prisons in the U.S. that allow them.

But is Evolved1 Evolved1 saying invisible as in “see through”, or as in “I hope they don’t release a Pro at all”?
i don't like having any gaming stuff visible or displayed in my place. i think it's cringe. i meant literally invisible, but i was being unserious. however, as a sidenote, i recently learned that ramen noodles have an extremely high barter value in prisons. so definitely consider buying some of those (alongside your clear electronics) from the commissary if you're ever unfortunate enough to be incarcerated.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
i don't like having any gaming stuff visible or displayed in my place. i think it's cringe. i meant literally invisible, but i was being unserious. however, as a sidenote, i recently learned that ramen noodles have an extremely high barter value in prisons. so definitely consider buying some of those (alongside your clear electronics) from the commissary if you're ever unfortunate enough to be incarcerated.
I did an overnight in a local county jail about 15 years ago, that was enough for me to learn my lesson lol.

Audiophile

Gold Member
Gunmetal Grey

I expect though it'll be the same as the base system to be coherent with the current brand identity. Based on what we're hearing I'm expecting it to be the same size as the OG but a very similar design as the Slim + denser cooling, with an identical detachable drive.

I'd love for the PS6 family to mix it up and go with a Dark Grey with a mixture of satin black/silver accents.

Last edited:

WitchHunter

Banned
Where are the special editions, like this beauty? Did those made such a big loss that Sony decided to axe these? Or wtf?

MGSV-TPP-PlayStation-4-Console.jpg

Top Bottom