• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What competitive sport has given you the best rush from 'destroying' your opponent?

DrSlek

Why Calcio Stotico of course! The ancient Italian MMA ball sport.

E6Y9MkG.gif

old

Bowling

1. I'm talking shit to them both while they bowl and while I bowl.
2. I do little dance after the strike to rub it in a just a little further.

Also does pub trivia count as a sport? There's this one team that has 6 people, recruits, and plays 5 nights a week at different locations. Beating them with just my friend is a rush like no other.

Ramirez

Pitched a 16 strikeout, no hitter in HS, my dick has never been bigger than in that moment. I peaked early in life. RIP.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
When I was a kid, the students who played basketball were evenly separated into the group that liked the bulls and the group that liked the magic (my group). Our animosity managed to transcend basketball and our two groups straight up hated each other. We'd play against each other every recess and it would often get ugly.
One morning I ended up playing one of the kids one on one and although I was always an average player, this morning for whatever reason I was on fire. Every shot was dropping, I was stripping him of the ball, blocking shots, and leaving this dude looking foolish. Our groups were watching, as was my girlfriend, and it was getting heated. I was so fucking amped up by the end I thought we were going to kill each other.

Top Bottom