• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game do you really want to play but can’t?

CGNoire

I want to play Armored Core: For Answer but I lost my 360 controller and the Xbone one wont work on my 360....and Im also cheap. :(

Will probably wait till I upgrade my PC so I can emulate it instead.

Last edited:

GymWolf

You can get Parasite Even on PSN if you search for it. You should be able to buy it from a PS3 or Vita. You can play it on a PS TV too. Buy a $100 Vita or PS3. It’s an excellent game.

I feel that way about Condemned 2. I have the disc but it’s not compatible with XBO.
I already played the game back in the day.

Amory

Elden Ring, kinda? All the souls games I suppose.

I just don't have the interest to git gud but I do really enjoy spending an hour in the world. I wish Elden Ring in particular had a better indication of whether you're meant to be able to beat sideboss X or if you're way underpowered, because it's hard to tell the difference a lot of the time.

The Stig

Death Stranding. Navigating around the spooky bad guys gives me anxiety and I honestly dont get why. No other games have made me feel like that. Period.

MarkMe2525

Motorstorm 1 and 2.. My PS3 crapped out a few years ago. I was able to restore my PS2 by using parts from a broken one and attempted to do the same with the PS Triple. No such luck with the PS3, just two broken units sitting on my shelf.

Fredrik

Gt7 vr looks awesome but I can't invest in psvr2 until Sony studios gives me more games for the system so I know it's not being left to die
Yeah same here. I’m hoping someone at MS, Meta, Turn 10 is clever enough to realize VR support on PC would be awesome for the new Forza instead.

Top Bottom