• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games do you currenty have preordered (or are planning to preorder once the option is availabe)?

KillaJamm

Alan Wake 2 (My most hyped game this year).
Mortal Kombat 1.
Spiderman 2.

Really want to add Alone in the Dark to that list at some point but still need to try the prologue.

drotahorror

Diablo IV - I don't trust the devs but I enjoy the genre.

Before that I pre-ordered Warhammer 40k Boltgun. I just knew from gameplay I was going to buy it day 1 and I found a good deal for it prior to it releasing.

Before that it was RE4 Remake. I knew I was there day 1, so how could I pass up $43?

I usually only preorder if I know I'm going to buy a game regardless AND I can find it for a good price before it releases.

Mr Hyde

Only Final Fantasy 16 right now. It will be a polished and finished game, so I was fine with a pre-order. It's probably gonna be my last day 1 for this year.

Elios83

Just FFXVI Deluxe Edition:pie_starstruck:

But looking ahead I will preorder Spiderman 2.
I'm also interested in AC Mirage and Alan Wake 2 this year.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
None.
There is no reason to pre-order a game in an age of digital releases.
Digital games are not going to run out. And there is the high risk of the game being released in a broken state, like a lot of games have been recently.

ZoukGalaxy

I would like to preorder a Starfield Physical Collector Edition with a Physical Apology Letter, please.

No, I'm not crazy, why would you say that ?
Cat Remember GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom