• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What has science done?... OBJECTION!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
mrxm3q.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
forget resident evil and street fighter... PHOENIX WRIGHT NEEDS A MOVIE

fistfulofmetal said:
i have no idea what this thread is about

you would if they made this and casted a female in it

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
jon bones said:
you would if they made this and casted a female in it
Natalie Portman could totally pull off Franziska. Give her a colored wig and a whip and fistful would be all over it.

Mamesj

Banned
XiaNaphryz said:
Natalie Portman could totally pull off Franziska. Give her a colored wig and a whip and fistful would be all over it.

She's too soft and not charismatic enough. you need a serious bitch to play Franziska.

So, who could we get to play Mia? I know plenty of actresses with her face, but we'd need someone with the right... ahem.... build. They'd also have to be saucy, like Nigella Lawson, only less milfy.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
viciouskillersquirrel said:
So, who could we get to play Mia? I know plenty of actresses with her face, but we'd need someone with the right... ahem.... build. They'd also have to be saucy, like Nigella Lawson, only less milfy.
Jessica Biel?

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Sleeker said:
What is it with people and making gay fantasy scenes between edgeworth and phoenix?

Because Phoenix Wright is surrounded by cute girls and turns them all down?

It is like Cloud over again.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hcoregamer00 said:
Because Phoenix Wright is surrounded by cute girls and turns them all down?

It is like Cloud over again.

You mean surrounded by underage jailbait?

thetrin said:
You mean surrounded by underage jailbait?

Hcoregamer00
The 'H' stands for hentai.
(Today, 12:38 PM)
Reply | Quote

Sorry, Hcoregamer00.

To be fair, he did get with Iris Fey back in the day... which never amounted to anything since they seem to have split before she got out of jail :'(

Hcoregamer00 said:
Wasn't Franziska like 16 when we first met her?

tabsina

I thought we were all in agreement.. Bale should play every character

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Christian Bale's Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, starring Christian Bale as Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Godot, and Mia Fey.

Oh god. I can imagine Capcom on the phone to every screenwriter of any direct-to-DVD blockbuster out there to make this a reality. I'm sure Eugene Levy is not far behind waiting for casting auditions either.

/Still would pay to see it.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
There is something magical about this. Someone needs to tap this IP for a movie stat.

Kulock said:
"It's too late, Mia. I've seen it all."

Almost perfect. I think the line was actually "I've seen everything". Heck, get Gervais to be Gumshoe. Sure he's a bit on the small side... bah, who am I kidding? They'd probably just get Dwayne Johnson for the part.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
XiaNaphryz said:
Jessica Biel?
She would be my first pick, but...
tabsina said:

Also...
ratcliffja said:
Heck, get Gervais to be Gumshoe. Sure he's a bit on the small side... bah, who am I kidding? They'd probably just get Dwayne Johnson for the part.
Or Christian Bale.
P.S.: Bale from The Machinist would be an awesome Larry Butz.

jts

...hate me...
Looks good on the OP's pic, but probably would lack the goofiness required to play Phoenix Wright.

adg1034

tabsina said:

I can't stop laughing. Also, I am going to become independently wealthy and finance this movie myself.

Top Bottom