• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

ujsCybg.jpg

Dollar Tree blind bag. Feel up them bags.
YJGxstS.gif

Quasicat

For our 21st anniversary, my wife and I drove a few hours to Indianapolis to see the Symphony Orchestra play Star Wars The Force Awakens. She loves the orchestra and I love Sci-fi movies. I’m not a huge fan of this trilogy, but seeing it with a live orchestra was an amazing experience.
KyG6sMC.jpeg

Next year: A New Hope in January and Back to the Future in April. Can’t wait to go back!

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
Those look tight. How much were they and where can one cop them?
Unfortunately you can't find them anywhere other than with a reseller like goat, ebay, stockx etc. I've been trying to get them for a reasonable price for at least a year now but I finally gave up and paid an outlandish one since they just keep getting more and more expensive and at this rate I would either never get them at all or end up paying even more. They were 400 on eBay.

I fully understand how stupid it is to spend that kind of money on a sneaker...

MaestroMike

Gold Member
ordered baldurs gate ps5 disc edition for $105 ( don't know when its coming i wish they just sold it through amazon/best buy so we could've got deals i'm paying an extra $20 for shipping this is BS) and paper mario: origami king for like $47 (had to get it through eBay) and dead space ps5 for $30 on best buy saw it went down from $69.99 a couple days ago

Top Bottom