• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS-

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmickfran

Mr.Krabs: Take out that pile of filth along with ya.
*Squidward is seen holding a trash bag*
Spongebob: Mr. Krabs, you shouldn't talk about Squidward that way.
Squidward: He means THIS pile of filth!

Just re-watched a bunch of episodes thanks to this thread. :D

Me and my friend can recite pretty much every line from every episode of the first seasons and we still laugh like kids even though we're already in our 20's. We just loved Spongebob that much...and the Fairy Oddparents.

Every time I travel away from home (Texas), I always sing Sandy's Texas ballad.

My favorite episode of all time is Idiot Box just because it is so ridiculous.

tumblr_mfml3bAt8H1qmt85zo1_500.png

Idiot_Box_044.png

and a bonus: The Hash-slinging slasher

aYIoKUq.jpg

Looking through this thread makes me sad with how much the quality of the show dropped. Wasn't the original writer or something suppose to come back?

Looking through this thread makes me sad with how much the quality of the show dropped. Wasn't the original writer or something suppose to come back?

They were talking about it a page or two back, but yeah, Hillenberg apparently just came back to the show.

No idea how long it's gonna take until the episodes he works on air, though.

Einbroch

Banned
The moment you've been waiting for!

Duh.Duhduhduhduhduhduhduuuuuh. Duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduhduuuuh. Duhduhduhduhduhduhduuuuuh. Duhdadaladaduhdadadadadadadadaaaah. Da da da da da da da da. CCHHSSSSS. Dadadadadadadaduuuhdaduuuhdaduuuh. De duttity duttity dadadaledadadadadaledeledadadadaledeledaleduuuuuuuuh. De duttily duttily duuuuuh. De duttily. *Gasps for breath* De duttily duttily duttily duttily duttily duttity duttity duttity

DUUUUUUUUUHHHH

After spongebob eats the bomb pie and squidward freaks out

Mr.Krabs:No good, I've seen this before.
Squidward: you've seen this before?!
Mr.Krabs: 11 times as a matter of fact. Once that pie goes up to bat,I mean hits his lower intestines BOOM!

Mr.Krabs face during that whole sequence is gold and then squidward goes and calls 911 and gets the same reply lol

Then mr. Krabs Here http://youtu.be/4e-Z4qxpdfo

"CHOCOLAAAATE"

Man, many of Spongebob's early seasons were absolutely amazing. I haven't seen any modern spongebob, but they're just not as good. The animations and expressions were much more crazily exaggerated in the early seasons.

When I was still in school, early morning nickelodean would always play the grandma's cookies episode for what seemed like years.

GamerSoul

The lid...the lid...the lid...thelidthelidthelidthelidliddyliddilyliddlylidlidlidlidlid

That whole scene is hilarious. Lol

"I'll take a double triple patty deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim."

"......we serve food here, sir"

I want to learn that order. Hahah so many good laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom