• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best cold cereal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

Crunchy Nut is honestly like crack. That box doesn't last long at all in my house so it doesn't get bought often.

I'm weird in a way that I mix cereals. Rice Krispies and Alpen is what I had this morning.

Cornflakes are amazing when you get to the smaller crushed bits at the end or you crush the normal bits yourself.

I have porridge with jam or fruit quite often too which is nice. Correction, with warm milk.

j138.jpeg

Along with Almond and Raisin.

Phu

Banned
Übermatik;220675417 said:
I just find it a really odd term. Is it an American thing? All cereal is cold cereal to me, and the distinction between that and something like 'porridge' is, well, in the name.

Porridge is cereal like burgers are sandwiches though.

Vex_

Banned
I just find it a really odd term. Is it an American thing? All cereal is cold cereal to me, and the distinction between that and something like 'porridge' is, well, in the name.

Yes. There is a need to separate them in the Americas. "Warm cereal" (or hot cereal) is oatmeal for example.

inner-G

Banned

It's like how in the UK, anything on a bun (even chicken) is called a burger

Special K Fruit and Yogurt. The box artwork shows it's meant for women but if it's wrong to be a man who eats women's cereal, then I don't want to be right.

IC5

Frosted Mini-Wheats is my number one

Froot-Loops are my number two

I like a lot of cereals. But those are my top two, no question.

jaypah

The one true answer:

cinnamon%20toast%20cruch.jpg

It is too much sugar though, I basically never eat it any more even though I'm salivating over the thought of it right now.

Just bought some for the first time in 4 years or so and they are still GOAT material. I could literally run through a box in one sitting. Fuck! I'm getting annoyed thinking about how good the are lol

When I was a wee lad, Lucky Charms was my go to.

When I became an adult, Life became my go to.

But recently I've discovered this "limited edition" ...
prod_img-4013347_spk_applecinnamon.jpg

... and it's very very good.

I'll give it a try! I'll also check out the chocolate variety. I'm pretty keen on super sweet cereal (Count Chocula, Chocolate Lucky Charms).

Another top tier cereal: Honey Graham Oh's.
You will not be disappointed.Oh's are incredible too, though they wreak havoc on the roof of my mouth. Also a box would last, oh, two bowls around me and my brother in the old days.

For the record, my all-time favorite cereal will forever be Quaker Toasted Oatmeal.

Dreavus

If health is no object, then probably something like Reese's Puffs. That shit is like eating a bowl of goddamn candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom