• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best flavor of M&M candy? What is the worst?

L Thammy

Just ran out to the pharmacy and it turns out that they brought Crispy M&Ms back for us too. Bought 400g of them. Thank you, DeathoftheEndless, I feel complete again.

MicH

I haven't tried a good bunch of those because they aren't available here (pretzel, pb, caramel) but my favorite is the peanut variant.

Used to be crispy but I ate too many of them and now I can't stand them.

Travo

Peanut butter is by far the best. I don’t really care for the pretzel because it tastes like a bad Combos.

Xe4

Banned
Best: Classic (especially mini's)
Worst: Peanut
Fuck anything crunchy inside M&M's but especially fuck peanut and almond M&M's.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
These are the new kings, by a light year.

xjj1qlm.jpg

Zero315

Banned
The worst are the fucking caramel ones. I expected gooey caramel not a fucking caramel chew in the center of my M&M.

GamerJM

Banned
I thought this was going to be about the different colors and I was anticipating a bunch of "LOL OP," posts since the colors are all actually the same flavors.

Anyways, regular is the best and peanut is the worst. Everything else is in-between. Weird how the two most common represent the two sides of the extreme IMO. Though I haven't had coffee nut or candy corn, and I imagine they'd both be terrible (did not know about their existence prior to this topic).

God Tier:
Almond
Peanut Butter

Real Good Tier:
Birthday Cake
Crispy
Peanut

Good Tier:
Pretzel
Regular

I Will Still Enjoy Them Tier:
Caramel