• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best flavour of Oreo, GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
51aM5Gt2fmL.jpg

These sumbitches right HERE

First person in this thread that doesn't need Jesus.

My man.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
This thread is giving me some cravings. Shame, the only Oreos I find around here are original and golden plus their double stuff variants.

sappyday

I'm right there with you OP. I tried those cinnamon bun ones while faded and it become one of my most happiest memories. Felt like shit the next day but it was worth it.

I'm right there with you OP. I tried those cinnamon bun ones while faded and it become one of my most happiest memories. Felt like shit the next day but it was worth it.

Man, I can't even imagine what one of those would be like while high. Probably be some kind of transcendental experience lol

what is so good about the cinnamon bun? How is it better than the golden oreos?

It's like comparing a real cinnamon bun to a piece of white bread with vanilla frosting on it.

The cinnamon oreo's sweetness makes for a convincing "frosted bun" taste when mixed with the cinnamon of the cookie

Maengun1

The marshmallow rice krispy ones were my favorite of alll time (the crunch factor was dead on), but I'm pretty sure they were discontinued a while back.

I would agree on cinnamon bun being the best of the current lineup, but I recently had the peeps flavor and it was pretty delish I must say.

Normal Oreos are still the best Oreos, but Oreos are still the worst snack cookie option. Any Girl Scout cookie variety beats any Oreo variant.

Swass

107423.jpg

These were my favorite, but they haven't been on shelves for years.

swedish-fish-oreos.jpg

These are probably the worst Oreo ever conceived.

sjm-peepsoreos-0221.jpg

Just had some of these last week and really liked them.. not enough different from the standard golden Oreo, but the center stuff has pieces of a peeps sugar coating in it.. pretty good.

Camwi

sjm-peepsoreos-0221.jpg

Just had some of these last week and really liked them.. not enough different from the standard golden Oreo, but the center stuff has pieces of a peeps sugar coating in it.. pretty good.

Yep, I hate peeps as much as the next person, but these were surprisingly great.

Sillverrr

I really don't get it. Is this just an American thing? Because they're available in the UK, but no different from similar types of biscuit that have been around since mankind's creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom