• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Simpsons gag/joke gets you every single time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonS

Neo Member
Another one from "Homer Loves Flanders". Lisa describes the Springfield-Shelbyville rivalry:

"They built a mini-mall, so we built a bigger mini-mall. They made the world's largest pizza, so we burnt down their city hall."

Love it.

“Roger Meyers Sr., the gentle genius behind Itchy and Scratchy, loved and cared about almost all the peoples of the world. And he, in turn, was beloved by the world, except in 1938 when he was criticized for his controversial cartoon, ‘Nazi Supermen Are Our Superiors.'"

PSqueak

Banned
496995.gif

This joke is even better in the mexican dub, instead of spider-man quotes it goes like

[Adult male Comedian]

"She was such a prude she bathed fully clothed!"

[Audience laughs]

"And she-"

[Audio cuts]

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
This thread is like coming home after dealing with all the awful, ignorant and tasteless bullshit in the Futurama thread.

<3

FiggyCal

Banned
I can't find a gif of it. It's when Homer and his kids and their friends are in the car and homer starts just embarrassing them by saying "jive turkey" over and over. And then finishing with "a turkey is a bad person".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom