• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus was founded 38 years ago today! What's your favorite Atlus developed or published game?

What's your favorite Atlus developed or published game?

• Persona Dancing Games | In Starlight, In Moonlight, All Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persona 5 Tactica

• Persona 5 Strikers

• Persona 4 Arena

• Persona Q & Persona Q2

• Soul Hackers 2

• GrimGrimoire | OnceMore

• Total voters
Does Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE count? If so, I’ll choose #FE, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, and Persona 5 Royal as my top three Atlus games. P3R on Xbox Game Pass is making a serious run, though.

And SMT V has been great fun as well. Awesome studio.
It counts, I just couldn't list it because there's a maximum of 25 poll options that you can add in there. :p I also messed up a little by listing two non-published Atlus games, so yeah... :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Also, thanks for reminding me that I should pick Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Developed: anything Shin Megami Tensei. I love the mainline games from III to V but I think my favorite would be the Digital Devil Saga duology. Good story, amazing gameplay and the coolest soundtrack from Meguro. It has it all.

Published: had to check but there are some gems there that I didn't remember being published by them, like Knights in the Nightmare or River City Ransom EX. Of course, anything Vanillaware would also be on the list.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Favorite thing they've published is Demon's Souls. By a mile.

Best thing developed, I don't honestly know if I have one. I buy tons of these and most of them have one or two compelling elements but I always drop the games before the finish line. Possibly something in the Trauma Center series.

Top Bottom