• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many SEGA/Atlus published games have you purchased in the past 12 months?

How many SEGA/Atlus published games have you purchased since November of last year?

• Total voters

killatopak

I think just SMT games and Yakuza games.

I’m unsure if I want to play the Persona spin-offs.

I think the last sonic I played was the racing one.

This thread reminded me to go check out Valkyria Chronicles and Sakura Wars. Completely forgot about them.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
RE4R is Capcom :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Guess I was too tired

The only Sega published game worth owning

j42kXtc.jpg
It's one of my fav SEGA franchises as well. That said, I stopped buying the annual FM release a few years ago, but I still do like to do one maybe two saves per year so I usually just rent it through Game Pass (one of the very few reasons I occasionally up my GP sub on PC).

Isa

A whole bunch, but most are day 1 at launch. I own most across multiple systems but have building up on Xbox lately. I only haven't touched FM and the Hospital games since they don't interest me, and I've held off on the newest Sonic since I've lost my love for the franchise. I don't hate it but was never a huge fan despite it being pretty central to my early 90's gaming. If I do it'll be on a discount.

All the rpg stuff however is a guarantee. And Yakuza/LAD of course. I still have to remind myself what era we're living in when I see Persona stuff on other systems now, and Vanillaware games coming to out on multiple systems at launch. What a wonderful world. Now if only I could get some Shining love, and Golden Axe while were at it.

Louis Armstrong GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Does gamepass count ?

If so:

Like a dragon
Yakuza 6
Man who erased his name

On top of actually buying :

Soul hackers 2
Sonic frontiers
Sonic something