• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the... a ghost?

Iceblade

image.php

IrishNinja

That is absolutely 100% what he's saying! I refuse to believe differently.

as a man who fears marriage, knuckles' ability to get revenge on a pranking ghost by forcing it into said commitment is straight ether, and a good six months or so before Nas even invented that

sega was always ahead of the curve, even in the rap game

as a man who fears marriage, knuckles' ability to get revenge on a pranking ghost by forcing it into said commitment is straight ether, and a good six months or so before Nas even invented that

sega was always ahead of the curve, even in the rap game

Ahahaha

For what it's worth, it always annoyed me how bullshit those Knuckles levels were. Shit takes AAAAAAAAGES.

...I might stream this later.

IrishNinja

Ahahaha

For what it's worth, it always annoyed me how bullshit those Knuckles levels were. Shit takes AAAAAAAAGES.

...I might stream this later.

niiiice. i swear i was just playing SA2 a day or two back, got 2 of the emeralds with no trouble...on the way to the 3rd (its the first stage with him, with pyramid stuff buried about) i dug my way into a secret area! got some stuff, and...couldn't find my way back out of it.

this is ruining my memories of enjoying those levels on multiplayer, just for sharing the frustration.

Top Bottom