• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in July?

I am interested in:

• Gylt (PC, PS4/5, XB1/SX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Heights (PC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I found the dwarves by accident and the story just advanced in ff1. Playing it back in the 90s the most annoying thing was if one party member killed an enemy and your next guy had selected that enemy to attack they'd just whiff on thin air cause the monster was defeated.

Tried playing ff3/ff6 on the snes classic when it came out and got frustrated by the pace of the game. With the sped up mechanics I imagine I'm going to love it.

You going for plats/100% on your play throughs? Ff2 has some missable trophies apparently.

No achievements, I’m playing on Switch. I don’t feel like I need to 100% FF games though, there is almost always some ridiculous grinding or minigame that I don’t care about. Just playing through the story is good enough for me.

Autofokus

From the list:
Synapse & Jagged Alliance 3. If JA3 manages to catch a glimpse of its spiritual predecessor, this could be GotY material.

Otherwise I'm still playing FF16 and dived a few hours into Dave The Diver.

DavidGzz

D4 and then more D4 when season 1 pops. A little Halls of Torment here and there. I'll be looking at reviews for Remnant 2.

Chronicle

Diablo 4 and if you'd like to play with me I'm on ps5 and would love to have a friend to play with. I'm usually solo as I don't have too many friends to play with. Send a pm and we could wreck together. I'm a necromancer.

Last edited:

CashPrizes

Diablo IV mainly.
Also have Darkest Dungeon 2 to complete, Resident Evil 4 remake, Horizon Burning Shores. Just a few of the new achievements in Vampire Survivors to clean up.
Also have a few on the back burner I have yet to start. Control, Dead Space Remake.

Mostly excited for Baldur's Gate 3 in early August.

MAtgS

After taking a detour to beat Omori before it left Game Pass and Avengers before it leaves the world, I'm getting back to TotK. 90 hours in and I still barely any main story stuff.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
None of that, except maaaybe Pikmin. But I'm still not even halfway done with TOTK, and then I have a pretty massive backlog to get to after that.

I won’t be playing anything that releases in July.

I’m going to try and finish FFXVI. I’m about 15 hours in and it’s good, but boy does it start to slow down at points and become a bit tedious. Story still is pretty good though so I’ll see it through.

In and amongst that I’ll be jumping in and out of Battlebit Remastered now that I’ve started to get into it.

After FFXVI, I’m considering a second playthrough of either GTAV or RDR2 on PC. Not sure yet.

I have WWE2K23 on that list. There’s a few games on there I am interested in like Remnant 2.

Currently playing:

Street Fighter 6
Asterigo: Curse of the Stars
FF16
RE4: Remake
Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Moses85

Bored Nothing GIF

Because
Its Summer GIF by South Park

Needlecrash

Nothing is really jumping at me for July. August will be the time for Armored Core 6 and Blasphemous 2.

I'm currently playing Tactics Ogre: Reborn, Final Fantasy XVI and Street Fighter 6 and they're keeping me plenty occupied at the moment.

Edmund

Jagged Alliance 3. I've been waiting for a sequel since I was a little kid!!

Also, Nobunaga's Ambition Awakening and Trails into Reverie.

TwiztidElf

Advance Wars Reboot Camp. Return to it and close it out. It got paused for Zelda.
SF6. Close out world tour, then piss around with the battle hub stuff. Keep owning as Blanka.
Then probably move on to Cereza and the Lost Demon which is top of my tiny backlog.

Top Bottom