• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in July?

I am interested in:

• Gylt (PC, PS4/5, XB1/SX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Heights (PC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Double Dragon.

Maybe Remnant 2, but I want them to release all dlc before i start the game. Wanna get full package.

Besides these two, Witcher 3 and Wasteland 3.

For July I'm playing

Trails Into Reverie (Switch)
Master Detective Archives Code Rain (Switch)
Resonance of Fate (Steam)
Wild Arms (Emulator)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (PS4)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (PS4)
Alundra (Vita PS1 Classic)

I expect to finish one of these only in July lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

killatopak

Usually do an SRW(I cycle between Z2, V,T,X, or 30)or REmake invisible mode during this time of the year. I don’t think I’ll be playing a new release this month.

Hydroxy

Just started Lost Dimension today so will be continuing that.
Oxenfree 2 for sure as well as its included with Netflix subscription
Return of the Obra Dinn
Edit : Started Tokyo Xanadu EX+ and Bendy and the Dark Revival

Last edited:
Going through Assasins Creed Odyssey now. I'm starting to see how the game makes you grind so you can advance the story. Really not liking how it constantly tempts to engage in MTX.

On the other hand I've been playing Silent Hill 3 to take a break from the grind. Using PCX2 it's like getting a great remaster of a classic.

cormack12

Gold Member
Going through Assasins Creed Odyssey now. I'm starting to see how the game makes you grind so you can advance the story. Really not liking how it constantly tempts to engage in MTX.

On the other hand I've been playing Silent Hill 3 to take a break from the grind. Using PCX2 it's like getting a great remaster of a classic.
You reached that island with Xenia huh? Bring me shitloads of gold! Luckily I hadn't sold everything so vendored my inventory so wasn't too bad for me personally.

cormack12

Gold Member
I don't believe I reached that yet. I'm noticing the grind much earlier.
OK without spoilers try to hit the following save points as well

This quest requires you to pay the pirate, Xenia, a huge fee, starting at 15,000, for the information you seek. The more pirates you kill on the island on the way to her, the higher your fee.

Roberts

I will definitely play Remnant 2 (first one was great) at one point or another, not sure if in July.

I'm mostly playing Forza Horizon 5 these days. Wasn't a fan of Hot Wheels DLC but the new rally one is great and I still have quite a lot to do there. Also, need to finish F.I.S.T and Bramble: The Mountain King. And finally, bought Layers of Fear 2023, not because I'm super interested in it, but the developers deserve it for being the first Unreal 5 console game that isn't Fortnite.

Sentenza

Aside for the fact that I’m never short of older purchases that I still have to finish, I already pre-ordered Jagged Alliance 3 on CDKeys.

And then from the 31st going on it’s Baldur’s Gate time for few weeks straight.

Ulysses 31

Doom 64, Turok 1&2 and perhaps GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark. All OG N64 versions on my HDMI modded N64 with Brawler 64 Controller, OG N64 controllers feel just to weird for me now. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Something about that low resolution and rough framerates giving that extra challenge players had to face in those times that I like.

Will also look into other games I missed from that era.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Still trucking along in Diablo 4. Bought Project Wingman in the Steam sale so will try that out.

RickMasters

That’s a good question….. I’m about to wrap up playthrough off moon crest. Finally finishing my last handful of single player races in Forza 7 (I can play GRID and F1 2023 for a while until the new forza comes out)

Aside from that I need to pick out my next adventure game from my backlog….. may even start trying one of these JRPGs I have sitting on my hard drives ….. persona 3 portable or soul hackers maybe? I’ve never played a Yakuza or final fantasy game but I have all the yakuza games in my back log and every final fantasy game they released on Xbox. Maybe I’ll play some of the forza horizon DLC. Maybe I’ll finally I’ll just help my bro and and his son out on sea of theives. Maybe I’ll play a bit of all of them!

Part of me thinks it’s gonna be relaxing. But maybe JRPGs will be a lil too relaxing and I go play control or Star Wars.

Too many options. I might just be wrestling with choice paralysis when I finish moon scars. 😅

Reactions: Isa

RickMasters

Still trucking along in Diablo 4. Bought Project Wingman in the Steam sale so will try that out.
Project wingman was a good choice. It filled a void left by ace combat 7 for me for a lil while. If you like flight combat games you will love it. Probably not as much as ace combat though. That game is king of arcade flight combat games.

Celcius

°Temp. member
There's nothing releasing in July that I'm interested in. I may buy the ff6 pixel remaster though.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I still think may and June was a huge moment with Zelda tears of the kingdom, gamers know Zelda is a fan favorite. I am replaying hitman at his point until Spider-Man 2 comes out.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
They’re nothing for me this month so I can finally catch a break, I’m gonna do NG+ run for FFXVI and play some of my backlogs before Armored Core VI comes out next month.

I'll continue playing Diablo 4 (I've already put in around 6h today), then Master Detective Archives Code Rain when I'll get my Switch copy sometime next week. I'll also probably play the COD Cold War campaign once it drops on PS, and will also play Oxenfree 2 and maybe pick up from where I left off in AI: The Somnium Files.

Top Bottom