• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in February?

Where's your money headed?

• Total voters

PlayerNumber0ne

Neo Member
Something from my backlog

im just playing Metro Exodus befor it is leaving PlayStation Plus (Extra)
and then maybe Diablo 2 Resurrected

i will also start a second playtrough “Witcher 3“ this time with the DLC‘s (my first playtrough was without any DLC)

amigastar

Something from my backlog

im just playing Metro Exodus befor it is leaving PlayStation Plus (Extra)
and then maybe Diablo 2 Resurrected

i will also start a second playtrough “Witcher 3“ this time with the DLC‘s (my first playtrough was without any DLC)
I've also bought Diablo 2 Resurrected. The thing is almost no mod is compatible by now which sucks cause i wanted to mod D2R with some better drop mods.

Last edited:
Morrowind. Got the itch to play it after completing Shivering Isles in Oblivion. Maybe this time I’ll actually finish a playthrough. Figure I’ll play some classic Bethesda games now and then give myself a break before Starfield.

ebevan91

Octopath Traveler 2 (I bought the first one on release day, played like 90 hours, and never finished it. I'm on everyone's chapter 4 I think)
Company of Heroes 3
Maybe Atomic Heart

Definitely Hogwarts Legacy and I'll definitely try Atomic Heart since it's on Game Pass. Wild Hearts is a maybe.

The one you're missing that I'm interested in is Clive & Wrench:

Really hope it comes through with what it's trying to do.

Last edited:
Continuing my playthrough of Fire Emblem Engage and attempting to pure plat Bayonetta 3. After that I will be on a gaming hiatus.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
octopath_traveler_2-5748959.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Hogwarts looks kinda interesting to me, but I might wait a bit. Have a huge (holiday sale) backlog, plus PSVR2 and the new pro controller I bought, spent a lot of cash on games recently.

anthony2690

Banned
Hogwarts Legacy
Wild Hearts
Atomic Heart (If I some how can find the time between the above 2)

I booked two weeks of work in Feb though, as my holidays needed using up 😁

I want to play like a dragon Ishin & wanted dead as well, but I know full I won't have the time, so will pick them both up later on :)

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’m curious about Atomic Heart. Thought about Ocotpath, but I kinda want to pay off Wo Long. 🤔…decisions, decisions, decisions… I want Ishin, but I’ve got a backlog of Yakuza games to play. I played KENZAN! back on PS3. I always wanted to play that timeline in English.

Aenima

Like a Dragon: Ishin

Must support the studio if want to keep any hopes of Kenzan coming to the west.

Thers more games in the list that interest me, but none of them will be day 1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom