• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in November?

I am interested in...

• The Invincible - (XBS|X, PS5, PC)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Star Ocean R - (PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Robocop: Rogue City - (XBS|X, PS5, PC)

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • EA Sports WRC - (XBS|X, PS5, PC)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Dreamworks All-Star Karting - (XB1/S|X, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football Manager 2024 - (XBS|X, PS5, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Stray - (XB1/S|X)

• Hogwarts Legacy - (NSW)

• COD: Modern Warfare III - (XB1/S|X, PS4/5, PC)

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Like a Dragon Gaiden - (XB1/S|X, PS4/5, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Persona 5 Tactica - (XB1/S|X, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The Walking Dead: Destinies - (XB1/S|X, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

• The Talos Principle II - (XBS|X, PS5, PC)

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Super Mario RPG - (NSW)

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • My time at Sandrock - (NSW)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Day Before - (PC)

• Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 - (XB1/S|X, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other/backlog.....

Votes: 59 52.2%

• Total voters

R3TRODYCE

The Day Before? lol ok…Anyway

Alan Wake 2
BG3
Cod MW3 for a few hours then I’ll spend the rest of the time hating myself for buying it.
Cyberpunk

I'm sat here debating it before I make food and it's leaning toward a third BG3 run.
I just did a reinstall of Windows and after having put BG3 down for a few weeks...I just decided to start over again. This time as a rogue instead of a mage. Such an incredible game.

--------------------------------------------

I will say, if for some reason I have extra time or money for the month of November, I'd probably pick up Alan Wake 2. I just know I'm not gonna have time. So much family stuff going on in November.

Exploring the puzzling world of what makes us human. Talos 2
Exploring the dark nightmarish world of what platform to play on. Alan 2

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Mario RPG. MAYBE Star Ocean 2 Remake. But i'm still not keen on the art direction of that one

If Geometry Dash 2.2 comes out in November then i'll devote the entire month to playing that game.

I'll be playing these games in Nov:
  • The Invincible
  • Talos Principle 2
  • Robocop: Rogue City (maybe)
  • Coffee Talk 1 & 2
  • Eternights
  • Star Ocean R (I'm still debating since I'd like to get the Switch physical release)
Oh and Alan Wake 2 if I don't finish it in time lol.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

• Robocop
  • MW3
  • All-Star Brawl 2
  • MAYBE Super Mario RPG
  • Backlog
Lmao, I forgot about that Walking Dead game, neat concept, can't imagine it'll do too well...

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Literally nothing on this list. I'll be playing through Alan Wake 2 and likely getting back to Tales of Arise and Forza Motorsport after that. Why is Stray on this list? It's already been released.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Hogwarts Legacy Switch - probably the only person here, I’ll post my honest thoughts, although I’m expecting derision if it’s actually serviceable.

FeralEcho

Robocop from that particular month but also some of Street Fighter 6,GTA Trilogy,Spidey 2,RE4 Remake Separate Ways,Halo MCC replay,Mario Wonder,Lies of P 3rd playthrough,Gears of War trilogy replay,Alan Wake Remastered,Alan Wake 2 and Control....or well that's the plan anyway but who knows what time I'll manage for each...

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
What a shit list…

But the new cod has a zombies mode from the same dudes that did coldwar.

And prolly that mario snes rpg remake

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Granblue-Fantasy-Versus-Rising_2023_08-06-23_017-1024x576.jpg

Like-a-Dragon-Gaiden-The-Man-Who-Erased-His-Name_2023_06-08-23_009-1024x576.jpg

Lots of backlog and SMRPG. Any support for traditional Mario RPGs, I'll show up for. TTYD remaster will be great too. I want a brand new one though.

The ultimate Rally game releases in two days (if you've preordered). Now that's a perfect 25th anniversary for Colin McRae Rally.

Gonna play nothing else.

RPS37

From the list, the only one I’m considering is MW3 because the beta looked and felt so good IMO.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Robocop
Like a Dragon
Modern Warfare 3 (campaign)
Persona 5 Tactica

And probably some more continuing stuff from the backlog.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Big month for me:

Star Ocean 2R
Like a Dragon Gaiden
Mario RPG

Doom85

Will be picking up Star Ocean and Mario RPG, but they’re going in the backlog.

Only so far into Alan Wake 2, also want to do New Game Plus of Dead Space Remake (beat it first time this month). Also just started the second planet of Honkai Star Rail. Also want to get back to my second playthrough of Baldur’s Gate 3.

If I somehow get through all of that in one month (doubtful, November and December is when work begins to kick our asses at my workplace. Most wonderful time of the year, my ass!), I’m not sure. Was finally going through all the Kingdom Hearts games (had played up to 2 back in the day, now the past year or so I restarted from 1 and finished up to Birth by Sleep) so probably that. Also need to replay Final Fantasy VII Remake (and play Yuffie DLC for first time) in anticipation of Rebirth.

Rippa

Going for platinum in Lords of the Fallen.

Afterwards I’ll be going for platinum in Spider-Man 2.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Backlog month for me.

• Finishing Alan Wake II
  • Playing through Super Mario Bros. Wonder
  • Playing through Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Might pick up a few games depending on Black Friday sales (Dead Island 2, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Kena Bridge of Spirits, Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart)

M.W.

COD starting this week with early access single player. Robocop via game share on Xbox. WRC trial tonight. And Yesterda- I mean The Day Before.

Mario RPG. MAYBE Star Ocean 2 Remake. But i'm still not keen on the art direction of that one
You and me both. Every game is jumping on this 2.5D bandwagon.

Remember when we were playing Duke Nukem 3D and Quake/Descent being fully 3D was mind blowing? I guess build engine graphics are the new retro.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
You and me both. Every game is jumping on this 2.5D bandwagon.

Remember when we were playing Duke Nukem 3D and Quake/Descent being fully 3D was mind blowing? I guess build engine graphics are the new retro.
What? no i like 2.5D. Octopath Traveler and Paper Mario. has one of my favorite gaming artstyles.

I just don't like the way it's executed in Star Ocean 2. I prefer the prerendered look of the original.

Top Bottom