• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in August?

I am interested in...

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member

graywolf323

of the listed I’m only planning on Baldur’s Gate 3 and Sea of Stars

I’m also interested in checking out White Album since it’s supposedly a great VN and is finally releasing in English

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sea of Stars and Armored Core (maybe day 1).

Mostly, August is my backlog month before September and Starfield rolls around and devours my gaming time for the rest of the year.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
shadow-gambit-button-1674577772859.jpg

I'm buying Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew, Aug 17th.
Continuing with Exoprimal as it gets updated. Tons of fun, nearly at max achievements already.

Trying to also finish prior to Starfield:
  • Sword and Fairy
  • Planet of Lana
  • Multiple other GP games
  • Continuing with Splatoon 3, always

Markio128

Immortals looks interesting, as does Armoured Core. It depends how they fare review wise whether I buy them or not because I’ve got plenty of games already to be getting on with. Plus BG3 will be out in September for PS5 and Starfield for SX.

There are a few decent looking VR games out in August as well: Firewall Ultra, VR Skater and Crossfire. Again, I’ll see how they turn out first.

acm2000

nothing on that crappy list, will carry on plodding through RDR2 till Starfield although might give Sea of Stars a play since its on game pass and any other random crap they drop thats half interesting.

Zheph

BG3 in September for me
Remnant 2
Likely some Diablo 4
Will give another go at Tower of Fantasy
Not sure about AC6
Sea of Stars too (which also come to PS+)

Last edited:

Riky

$MSFT
Just started Remnant 2, Dead Island 2 and Diablo IV so that will take me to Starfield no problem.

MagnesD3

Trying to get through TOTK but AC6 will get played as soon as it drops, im pretty sure this will be the best game that comes out this year. Also Sf6 in the background.

Last edited:

Thief1987

Blasphemous 2. I'm interested in how Atlas Fallen will turn out, but i won't buy it for full price in any case.

Last edited:
AC6, no contest. Until then, probably ps2 games. After then, probably ps2/gc/og xbox games.

I am quickly growing ever more tired of "modern vidya"

Last edited:

PanzerCute

Armored Core 6, Blasphemous 2 (you might want to add it on the list btw) and Sea of Stars for me.
Also interested in Atlas Fallen but thats already too much for my plate.

Ovech-King

Gold Member
mostly nothing, so I can get my shit in order to afford going full nolife gamer mode in September
Yeah August is calm before the storm . Only in September titles that are up my alley there is 4 coming out lol

- Starfield
- Phantom liberty
- The Crew 3
- Robocop

Last edited:

Gorgon

I'll be playing some Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord and Kingdom Come: Deliverance while I wait for Baldurs Gate 3 on PS5.

I voted Sea of Stars and 'other', the 'other' being the console release of Everspace 2 which I've been looking forward to. I'll also be playing lots of VR on my Quest 2 I just got a couple weeks ago, really enjoying it.

Mossybrew

Everspace 2 PS5 - already preordered. Atlas Fallen - unless it gets absolute shit reviews I'll probably get. Probably check out Tower of Fantasy. AC6 is a big maybe, probably wait for sale on that one. Immortals of Aveum also probably wait for sale.

Last edited:

M.W.

You forgot Starfield is August 31st with the premium upgrade. So, Starfield, Madden, Atlas Fallen, Baldur's Gate and Immortals of Aveum.

GymWolf

Mostly remnant 2 then i have to decide what to play first between atlas fallen and armoured core 6.

Bg3 later when i'm gonna be in the right state of mind for such a huge game:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Top Bottom