• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in October?

I am interested in...

• Forza Motorsport (XSX, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 50 23.3%
  • Hellboy: Web of Wyrd (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Detective Pikachu Returns (NSW)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Assassin's Creed Mirage (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, PC)

Votes: 46 21.4%
  • Lords of the Fallen 2 (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, PC)

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Sonic Superstars (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 21 9.8%
  • Spider-Man 2 (PS5)

Votes: 99 46.0%
  • Super Mario Bros. Wonder (NSW)

Votes: 53 24.7%
  • Cities Skyline II (PS5, XBS|X, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Ghostrunner 2 (PS5, XBS|X, PC)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Alan Wake II (PS5, XBS|X, PC)

Votes: 81 37.7%
  • Disgaea 7 (PS4/5, NSW, PC)

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (XBS|X) - GamePass

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Endless Dungeon (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 (PS5, XBS|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • UFC 5 (PS5, XS|X)

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Honkai: Star Rail (PS5)

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Other/Backlog....(post in thread)

Votes: 69 32.1%

• Total voters

SyberWolf

AC Mirage
Forza
Alan wake 2
Spider-man 2
Yakuza/like a dragon games. (backlog because a new one is coming out in november and january)

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

Spider-Man 2 will be the main game for the month of October.

I’m also very interested in Alan Wake 2, but I haven’t even played the first one, although I have played the little standalone American Nightmare expansion.

Definitely see myself getting the MGS collection as well, but not sure if that will be at launch.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Starfield (cont.)
Sea of Stars (cont.)
Forza Motorsport
AC Mirage
Alan Wake 2
maybe Spider Man
maybe MGS HD Collection

Last edited:

Kerotan

On ps5 metal gear collection and Spiderman 2.

From backlog heavenly sword, la noire DLC, far cry 5, New dawn, the quarry and gt7. Sniper elite 5 and if I've time I'll get more off my backlog.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Starfield
Cocoon
Mario Wonder
High on Life DLC
Alan Wake 2
Lamplighter's League
World of Horror
Forza

Though I may not make it past the 1st game on the list.

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mario Wonder is my main interest for new releases.

Not on the list: The Lamplighters League

It's from the makers of Shadowrun and Battletech. It's going to be amazing.

Besides those, I'll probably be finally getting around to Crisis Core and MK1 wants more of my attention. I also picked up Shadow Gambit and Pathfinder WotR so I'll probably check those out and who knows, maybe they'll grab me? Around more halloweeny time I'll play Pumpkin Jack which I have been saving. If I get an itch for FPS I picked up COD Infinite Warfare in the latest sale since I heard they did a 4K patch for Series X. Never played that one and I hear it has a banger of a campaign, but of course those are always short so it shouldn't be a burden.

Going to start October with the Separate Ways dlc in RE4 Remake. This might spur me to finish my ng+ run too.

Going to finish Ghostwire: Tokyo after that. Lots of Diablo 2: Resurrected on the side as well.

Bkdk

Will definitely buy cities skylines 2 and play some at launch, it's a modding scene focused game so it will be a game I eventually play hundreds of hours. Then perhaps endless dungeon, probably a bit of disgaea 7. Only game i truly wish to play this year that is not released is rouge trader.

TheSweeper

I have AC mirage and Spiderman on preorder. Lord knows when I'll get around to playing them. All in on Starfield atm and then there's Cyberpunk. Good times.

xrnzaaas

EASports WRC didn’t even make the cut. Guess DiRT has really fallen. Oops just realized it’s a November release unless you preorder.

I’ll be playing WRC and SMB Wonder and maybe Lords of the Fallen.
It's a November release, fuck early access. ;)

Backlog. Having recently had my first child, my leisure time has been limited. I bought Star Wars Jedi Survivor relatively close to launch and still haven't finished it. I'm hoping to have it done in October and then start and maybe finish Armored Core 6. That being said, from the games in the poll, I plan on playing Spiderman 2 and Lords of the Fallen eventually. But the way things are going with the backlog, I expect they may end up being Xmas gifts from my wife.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Lets Go Ps4 GIF by PlayStation

Sci-Fi Horror GIF by The Callisto Protocol

Peter Parker Spiderman GIF by GIPHY Gaming

Plenty for me, these are just the main ones I want to get through.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Ok, what are those first 2? Medieval and Callisto Protocol is what I'm reminded of but I have no idea.
100% correct!

I haven't played the medievil remake yet but I loved it when I was younger so definitely going to just be a little fun few hours of nostalgia.

Looking forward to Callisto for what it is, looks extremely polished visually but I was just not grabbed by the melee heavy focus and the dodge mechanic but I have no excuse not to try it now it is on PS+ essential

Drizzlehell

Banned
Anal Wake
MGS Collection
AC Mirage

Maybe Spider-Man 2 but I kinda see it as a Christmas purchase, maybe. I'm not in that much of a hurry to play it unless it's like 10/10 and everyone will be literally pissing cum over this game. Then I guess I'll be curious enough.

marjo

Cyberpunk 2077
City Skylines 2
Alan Wake 2
Forza Motorsport
Starfield
Baldur's Gate 3
Cocoon
Lamplighter's league

Kacho

Assassin’s Creed Mirage and Total War Pharaoh

I doubt I’ll want to deal with the Epic store to play Alan Wake 2.

Aww.. Didn't realize Alan Wake 2 was an Epic Store exclusive. I'll wait. O well.

Hell, there's just still so much on my plate. Currently have to finish BG3, about 20 hours into a survival playthrough heavily modded Fallout 4(and REALLY LOVING IT), really enjoying the new Cyberpunk 2.0 relaunch....Only put 10 hours into Starfield.... Too much....

Though, I bet I'll install Costume Quest and see if my daughter wants to give it a shot.

RickMasters

Forza
Lords of the fallen 2
Finally gonna start cyberpunk
Will probably still be messing around in starfield.
Alan wake 2 is gonna join the backlog

Currently powering through moonnscars before it leaves gamepass

xrnzaaas

Yes I said so in my post.

Also, it's one of the few early access's done right imo. Preorder the standard (and only edition), get early access. That's the preorder incentive.
Yeah it's nice it's not linked to a more expensive version. I'm getting a physical version myself so for me it's still going to be a November release. :)

Top Bottom