• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in October?

I am interested in...

• Forza Motorsport (XSX, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 50 23.3%
  • Hellboy: Web of Wyrd (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Detective Pikachu Returns (NSW)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Assassin's Creed Mirage (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, PC)

Votes: 46 21.4%
  • Lords of the Fallen 2 (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, PC)

Votes: 33 15.3%
  • Sonic Superstars (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 21 9.8%
  • Spider-Man 2 (PS5)

Votes: 99 46.0%
  • Super Mario Bros. Wonder (NSW)

Votes: 53 24.7%
  • Cities Skyline II (PS5, XBS|X, PC) - GamePass

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Ghostrunner 2 (PS5, XBS|X, PC)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Alan Wake II (PS5, XBS|X, PC)

Votes: 81 37.7%
  • Disgaea 7 (PS4/5, NSW, PC)

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (XBS|X) - GamePass

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Endless Dungeon (PS4/5, XB1/S|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1 (PS5, XBS|X, NSW, PC)

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • UFC 5 (PS5, XS|X)

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Honkai: Star Rail (PS5)

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Other/Backlog....(post in thread)

Votes: 69 32.1%

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Previous months
January thread
February thread
March thread
April thread
May thread
June thread
July thread
August thread
September thread

2023 continues to make light of all our free time, so what's on your radar? I start these threads and I'm like not much I have my eye on and at the end I'm like grab my card. I have to restrain this month though, just bought some Fanatec stuff so going to be getting reacquianted with GT7 and then Forza. Will probably try Darktide. Loads I'm still playing from September as well. Might try Diablo 4 season 2. Cities Skyline might try.

skipping-water.gif

Riky

$MSFT
Forza Motorsport, really looking forward to it so that and really digging into Starfield.

Killjoy-NL

Hopefully Paragon: Overprime

There's a hint that it might release on PS5 end of this month-ish.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Mario WONDEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!

Also Spidey and Sonic.

I will stop playing Starfield and take a break to start climbing in Jusant end of October.
Spiderman 2 is on the menu as my 2nd PS5 only exclusive after that Rivet chick with the emo robot sidekick.
Gonna pick up Sonic Superstars at somepoint just don't know what system to go with yet.
The new Mario game might as well get as the price never comes down on these big N games.

Forza Motorsport (PC)
Assassin's Creed: Mirage (PC)
Alan Wake 2 (PC)
Spider-Man 2 (PS5)

And possibly The Lords of the Fallen if it reviews well (on PC, of course).

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

CyberPunk, Lords of the Fallen, Alan Wake 2 then either pick back up Starfield or start Lies of P. The super hero genre is dead to me so I'll skip Spiderman.

mortal

Gold Member
Alan Wake II
Cities Skyline II
CP 2077: Phantom Liberty will likely spill into October for me as well.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
I'll be playing:

DLC OF THE YEAR -> Phantom Liberty
DLC OF THE YEAR runner-up -> Spider-Man 2

AND

Forza Motorsport 8

Good month!

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Surprised to see Spider-man 2 so high here compared to the rest of the stuff on the list. Glad Alan Wake 2 is representing.

cireza

Still haven't started Anonymous Code. That one is guaranteed. I also have another playthrough of Brigandine started, will probably complete it in the coming week.

AC Mirage, AW2, Spidey 2, some Honkai Star when it releases on PS5 and Lords of the Fallen.

Oh and some backlog stuff if there's any time left in the month.

Last edited:
Starfield for now.

Lords of the Fallen, Assassin's Creed Mirage and Alan Wake 2 will decide after release.

Might give new Forza a whirl on gamepass.

I want to play Lords of the Fallen 2, Ghostrunner 2 and Endless Dungeon but I already have so many recent games that I haven't gotten through like BG3, AC VI, Blasphemous 2 so honestly I will probably not get anything at this stage.

Spiderman 2 is a pretty obvious one for me. Right now I'm going through Alien Isoation and after that maybe Morrowind, Oblivion or System Shock Remake.

I plan on playing Alan Wake II and Spider-Man 2. If luck is on my side in October, I'll play Metal Gear Solid and Super Mario Bros. Wonder too.

Even though Im getting 4 games in october, Im ptobably gonna end up playing ac mirage and spiderman 2 first. Saving Lords of the fallen and Alan Wake 2 for november.

drotahorror

EASports WRC didn’t even make the cut. Guess DiRT has really fallen. Oops just realized it’s a November release unless you preorder.

I’ll be playing WRC and SMB Wonder and maybe Lords of the Fallen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom