• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in April?

I am interested in:

• Hogwarts Legacy (PS4/XB1)

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Creed: Rise to Glory

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Ghostwire Tokyo - GamePass

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Mega Man Battle (Network Legacy Collection)

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Minecraft Legends - GamePass

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West | Burning Shores DLC (PS5 only)

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • Stray Blade

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Dead Island 2

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • The Last Case of Benedict Fox - GamePass

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5, XS, PC)

Votes: 66 43.7%
  • Other: Post in thread

Votes: 31 20.5%

• Total voters
Finishing up Hogwarts Legact for the first part of the month, but as far as April releases go, only Star Wars is a buy (have to try and finish it before Redfall which will be challenging), and if the reviews are good I'll try out Minecraft Legends on Game Pass, but otherwise not much this month

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Opening Day Baseball GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Finishing up some games in my backlog until Jedi Survivor comes out.

Octopath II, Ryza 3, and Yakuza: Like a Dragon should keep me busy for a while. Also about 3/4 of the way through Hogwarts, so I'll probably finish that up too.

SCB3

Quiet month for me, which is fine as I've got shitloads to play. I'll probably pick up Jedi for the PS5 at the end of the month
Same here still have RE4 and a few others to beat (Xenoblade 3 and Bayonetta 3 are on my current list)

And now I have a Steam Deck, infinite replays of some games like I wanna go through the Zelda Series (on MM atm, with WW and TP next) and then the Final Fantasy series since I started with 7 and never went back past 1 to play them

Markio128

I’m well stocked until FF16 tbh. I’ll likely pick up burning shores as it won’t take up too much time to finish and it’s pretty cheap.
I still have a ton of PSVR2 games to get through, along with Hogwarts and Tchia.
I also want to pick up Tetris Connected and Demeo next month.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Finna play Bioshock Infinite again to commemorate its 10-year anniversary, and my own 10-year anniversary of my first playthrough (the first time I played it was during Easter Holidays 2013 so I'm gonna do the same this year as well).

Also looking forward to Jedi Survivor.

Probably gonna check out Horizon DLC, and maybe Dead Island 2 if it's gonna get good reviews.

Last edited:

Doom85

I’ll be picking up Jedi Survivor, but holding off on it for later, as I’ll be doing multiple playthroughs of Resident Evil 4 Remake, then I’ll return to Kingdom Hearts 2 which I was in the middle of when RE 4 came out, and then I don’t want to be in the middle of anything big when Final Fantasy XVI drops.

Reactions: Isa

Barakov

I'll probably be picking up.....nothing. There's some stuff I'm interested in but nothing I want to get day 1. I'll probably just keep going through my backlog in April.

T-Cake

Probably Halo infinite still. I hate the game with every fibre of my being but I can’t stop playing it!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’ll be picking up Jedi Survivor, but holding off on it for later
I might have to do same with GrimGrimore and Advance War until I finish at least one of three games I’m working on, this year we are getting crazy amount of games, I’m really struggling to keep up and what’s more most of games I'm interested thats coming out are big RPGs.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I'll be continuing on with Atomic Heart, I have been enjoying it.

Once that's done, I've got half a dozen games waiting to start, but if Last Case of Benedict Fox reviews well, I'll give that a go.

Maybe I'll try and finish the last Star Wars game too.

Last edited:
First I've got to get through RE4. Then I'll be playing:

• Ghostwire Tokyo: Game Pass
  • Minecraft Legends: Game Pass
  • The Last Case of Benedict Fox: Game Pass
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

All on Series X. Gonna be a really packed month for games.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I'm thinking about getting the new EA Sports PGA game, waiting on reviews. Advance Wars is a pretty solid bet too, but I would probably get MM BN first if anything.

Last edited:

Aenima

None of the big April releases actually interest me enough to buy day 1, so will be playing some of this month loot from PS+ Extra:

Ghostwire Tokyo
Haven
Immortals Fenyx Rising
FF Type-0 HD
Neo: The world ends with you

Last edited:
Top Bottom