• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in July?

I am interested in:

• Gylt (PC, PS4/5, XB1/SX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Heights (PC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty much Zelda. I just took a break from TotK because I felt burnt out on it. Now I’m replaying Twilight Princess HD. Probably go back to Tears after that. Then I might play Wind Waker HD.

I get in moods where I just want to play a handful of games in a series.

acidagfc

I will finish FF16 and will get back to TOKT.

May try Remnant 2.

Also PoE xpac should be some time this month I think.

RAIDEN1

Since the past two-days I've gotten into Road 96...(particularly after it soon enough left Gamepass, so I ended up buying it on sale to continue my playthrough...) after nearly a year of having the Cowabunga collection it's only now I have gotten into it for the first time.....all these years I never knew Turtles in Time had an arcade release....I was under the impression it was a SNES exclusive! :messenger_grinning_squinting: ....On the PS4 Pro I'll be going back to Mass Effect 3 for only the 2nd ever time....

FeastYoEyes

Still chugging along with Zelda. Did the bundle with the two games on NSO so I'm going to be doing Pikmin 4 too. Most use my switch has had since 2017.

Nothing for me after that until September. Then the games start pouring in....

reinking

Gold Member
I really need to put some time into Diablo IV. I bought it day one but have not really had a chance to play it. I just need to settle on a class/character.

Sojiro

Definitely Pikmin 4 as I love that series. Probably will finish my time in tear of the Kingdom too

Stratostar

Just picked up Aliens: Dark Descent.
Not a big RTS guy but reviews seem surprisingly solid so I’m willing to give this one a chance.

Reactions: Isa

Drizzlehell

Banned
I have a bunch of games that I want to catch up on and none of these seem interesting enough to buy at full price. I'm gonna get them when they go on sale in a few months.

Roufianos

Need to finish FF16 then get back to Zelda.

Pretty bad looking month, only thing I could potentially get is Remnant II, if it somehow reviews well.

xrnzaaas

Probably nothing from the new releases. I'll be finishing Aliens Dark Descent and I still got a few hours of Miasma Chronicles left. :)

KXVXII9X

Ratchet and Clank on PC! It was one of the games that made me want a PS5 so I am glad I waited.

I'm also hoping to snag Pikmin 4 at some point. It may not be this month though as I try to limit one full priced AAA game a month. I never played the series before and played a little of the demo and find it charming.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
Continue playing Dead Island 2, which is great. I love the setting and architecture/design throughout the entire game. Makes exploring really fun going through all the mansions, boardwalk/beach, malls, etc.

Last edited:
It's not too bad. Especially with speed boost so the mundane fights aren't as boring. Knowing what to do next is a little up in the air occasionally cause Nintendo games were esoteric back in the 80s.

I hear 2 is the most improved with all the tweaks that make the leveling system more bearable. I’m making my way through FF1 right now and I thought it would be completely aimless, but interestingly enough it’s not as they give you some hints through dialogue and you can disable encounters to make traversal fast. The maps of the dungeons help a lot too.

Lunarorbit

I hear 2 is the most improved with all the tweaks that make the leveling system more bearable. I’m making my way through FF1 right now and I thought it would be completely aimless, but interestingly enough it’s not as they give you some hints through dialogue and you can disable encounters to make traversal fast. The maps of the dungeons help a lot too.
I think I found the dwarves by accident and the story just advanced in ff1. Playing it back in the 90s the most annoying thing was if one party member killed an enemy and your next guy had selected that enemy to attack they'd just whiff on thin air cause the monster was defeated.

Tried playing ff3/ff6 on the snes classic when it came out and got frustrated by the pace of the game. With the sped up mechanics I imagine I'm going to love it.

You going for plats/100% on your play throughs? Ff2 has some missable trophies apparently.

Barneyco

I'm building my first PC 4th of July week and got a code for resident evil 4 for free. Hopefully I don't screw it up too badly. You Tube is my friend:messenger_squinting_tongue:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm glad to see that Gylt is getting re-released since it was Stadia exclusive before. Game is not great though...

Bridges

For new stuff, Exoprimal and Pikmin 4 for me. In reality though, most of my time will probably still be spent with Diablo IV and Street Fighter 6

tmlDan

Finishing up FF16 and will jump into Remnant 2 and will try Synapse too before BG3 comes out

I am pretty much done with Diablo, was a massive disappointment story and gameplay-wise - just not fun grinding everyday.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Probably just Trials into Reverie and Exoprimal as the new games, gonna use the free time to catch up on some missed recent games.

Top Bottom