• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where are you going to put the switch base in your tv entertainment center?

The tv I have is at a 45 degree angle as it's to my side on some drawers, so it'll sit behind it out of sight where I used to have the xbox one.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I have to reach into the entertainment system and tilt it over every time to insert/remove the switch, which is going to be a major pain in the ass sadly, and hopefully doesn't damage anything. I still can't fathom why Nintendo didn't design a horizontal solution.

Same here once I get one. That or maybe I can move the tv riser forward a little and fit it behind the TV, just not sure it will fit.. No kids to worry about here.

Kramer-Clears-Table-for-Board-Game-With-Leg-Seinfeld.gif

The board game is my Switch dock and the newspaper is my PS4.

Haha ;D

funo

Behind the TV - hate cables and stuff that stands on things that are only there so that things can stand on them

Ryde3

this is a good question because if I put it IN my entertainment unit, I won't be able to dock it. I'm honestly at a loss right now. Behind my TV isn't very handy.

Top Bottom