• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Talisman Power Would You Have Based on Your Sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Combustion.

SHORYUKEN!

also

Banned
Reading up on the talismans, some powers feel very lame.
Like Tiger is pretty much useless unless you want to open an item finding agency.
Monkey seems like a total waste. I guess it could be fun turning into a bird or something for a bit, but do you loose your sentience when transformed? Can you use imaginary animals?
Horse just seems an underpowered dog.

Think of all the action figures and other things you could bring to life.
hQa13HQ.jpg

Healing and Regeneration, not terrible I suppose. Just feels like a bootleg of Dog though.

Did find out I'm a golden Horse though, that's neat.

grimmiq

Tiger.. Seems to have the power to divide the user into 2 halves..Would I be able to use this to half my workload? Yin has mon/tues/wed off while Yang works, Yang has thurs/fri off while Yin works..Coworkers would just have to deal with a huge asshole version of me 2 days a week.(I'd assume the asshole version of me wouldn't want to work more than the nice version)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So with this Animation can I raise the dead and command a zombie army?

I think you can only animate one thing with the talisman at a time because the talisman needs to be touching the thing.

But it's quite crazy even with that limitation. For one, if you, say, animate a statue of Genghis Khan, the resulting homonculus has the personality, skills and knowledge of Genghis Kahn.

I wonder if it would work on a statue of Jesus?

Viewt

I was born in '89, so I get the Snake Talisman's power of invisibility. Practical, if a little dull.

Super strength would've been cooler, I think.

I think you can only animate one thing with the talisman at a time because the talisman needs to be touching the thing.

But it's quite crazy even with that limitation. For one, if you, say, animate a statue of Genghis Khan, the resulting homonculus has the personality, skills and knowledge of Genghis Kahn.

I wonder if it would work on a statue of Jesus?

I thought I recall Jade or the Rat animating a whole display of those moose stuffed animals.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought I recall Jade or the Rat animating a whole display of those moose stuffed animals.
Must've been one of the later seasons. I just remember it animating that warrior dude who fought shendu.

Must've been one of the later seasons. I just remember it animating that warrior dude who fought shendu.

I think it was Season 2 maybe and with that Jesus question maybe, in the Rat episode the rat animated a statue of an Aztec god and it came to life with all its powers. They had to trick him into touching the Rat in order to beat him.

.JayZii

Banned
Astral projection and dream possession. Not showy, but it could certainly be useful, though a bit morally questionable. Sort of feels like a villain's power.

Something like super speed or shapeshifting wold have been nice.

Poppy

at least as an invisible snake i cant be seen by all the people who would make fun of my boring superpower so i can just sit in the corner by myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom