• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Talisman Power Would You Have Based on Your Sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSqueak

Banned
Tiger.

If i recall correctly, that splits me in good and evil selves, right?

I can't think of any cool use i could have for such power that wouldn't be ruined to any capacity by having an evil me around.

Tiger.

If i recall correctly, that splits me in good and evil selves, right?

I can't think of any cool use i could have for such power that wouldn't be ruined to any capacity by having an evil me around.

It's just spiritual balance. That only happened when the talisman broke and that's more inconvenient anyway.

Oh laser eyes? i was thinking thermal vision was this:

q9sNh24.jpg

Oh its like literal heat beams. In the show they find the pig talisman in...some...chocolate factory. Melting chocolate. No lie.

gIZd61B.png

The user of the Dragon Talisman gains the Power of Combustion which allows them to shoot powerful fire blasts capable of causing immense destruction. The Talisman is so powerful that Jade was able to use it to knock back all nine Oni Generals with a single blast, and that Jackie could create a hole through Shendu's chest despite his immortality granted by the Dog Talisman. The Talisman draws power from the user's emotions and it can even allow the user to fly.

I guess I'd be real good at fucking things up but that's not very useful day to day. I'd rather have Rooster, Monkey or Dog.

jotun?

Powers and Abilities
The user of the Pig Talisman gains the Power of Thermal Vision. The user can shoot yellow heat beams from his or her eyes that are powerful enough to instantly cut a tree down and through the plating of an armored car. It also allows the user to see the invisible and to see in the dark.

Neat I guess, but not very practical in real life

It would be a lot better if the heat beams were invisible so that you could actually use it without giving yourself away

I'm pig. So laser eyes (I guess I could use them to generate electricity somehow), the power to see invisible people (probably going to end up in a psychiatric unit talking to lots of invisible people) and the ability to see in the dark (is this seriously a super power?) for me.

Rat....
Does that mean I can make my Waifu real?
You can turn a body-pillow into a pillow-body!

I guess I got Shapeshifting (Monkey). I almost got this confused with the other zodiac where I'm a Taurus.
I wouldn't mind turning into a chinchilla

I'll gladly accept this power, but I was more of a fan of combustion and levitation.

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
Dog Talisman: Immortality and Rejuvenation. I don't even need to move for it because apparently I can get it right here in the Netherlands. ^w^

Xe4

Banned
Fuckin knew you were talking about Jackie Chan adventures.

Rat: motion to the motionless.
Not bad. There are better powers, but there are worse too.
At least I'm not a fucking sheep.

I got the Rat Talisman, which is Animation? I guess I could create a cartoon or something. I feel like I drew the short end of the stick here. This truly is Trump's America.

jrcbandit

What the hell, Balance? How lame, you can split into an evil and good you, how incredibly useful...... Does Tiger do anything else?

Permanently A

OFFICIAL TIER LIST

Who the fuck is balancing this shit Tier

Dog - You can't die and you're restored to your physical prime. gg no re

its good Tier

Horse - Cures all ailments

Rabbit - GOTTA GO FAST

Rooster - flight and telekinesis, two for one special! roosters can't even fuckin fly this makes no sense

Rat - your waifu is real

Ox - really fuckin strong

Monkey - for the animal lover in you

Sheep - YO DANNY PHANTOM HE WAS JUST FOURTEEN-

its alright Tier

Snake - countered by Pig and outclassed by Sheep

Dragon - its basically just a really strong bomb, not superpowers like the above

Pig - weaker Dragon but hard counters Snake

blamespace Tier

Tiger - its basically a liability, I can't see any possibility for this to be useful unless you have bipolar disorder and would like to get rid of that

also

Banned
I think people should read the more detailed explanation of the powers on the wiki. Like, monkey's shapeshifting only mentions turning people/things into animals and nothing else.
Doesn't seem like you monkeys will be getting that modeling job :p

Yado

gIZd61B.png

The user of the Dragon Talisman gains the Power of Combustion which allows them to shoot powerful fire blasts capable of causing immense destruction. The Talisman is so powerful that Jade was able to use it to knock back all nine Oni Generals with a single blast, and that Jackie could create a hole through Shendu's chest despite his immortality granted by the Dog Talisman. The Talisman draws power from the user's emotions and it can even allow the user to fly.

I guess I'd be real good at fucking things up but that's not very useful day to day. I'd rather have Rooster, Monkey or Dog.

Being able to fly seems more appealing than the main power. I'm OK with this.

At least us Snakes can rob shit and never get caught.

gIZd61B.png

I don't remember the bolded.

Neat I guess, but not very practical in real life

It would be a lot better if the heat beams were invisible so that you could actually use it without giving yourself away
I don't remember that secondary power for Pig, but I never finished the series. Stopped somewhere in season 4.

Got horse, I love that. Gonna go around healing sick and hurt people at the hospital.

What the hell, Balance? How lame, you can split into an evil and good you, how incredibly useful...... Does Tiger do anything else?

It doesn't necessarily divide you into good and evil, rather it divides your personality into light and dark, but your dark is not necessarily evil, just misguided. It can be evil though.

I don't remember the bolded.

Valmont sort of did this in the dragon talisman debut episode.

Also for everyone disappointment in getting Tiger, you should theoretically be able to combine all the powers of the other talismans into a single whole. Shendu was very adamant that he needed the Tiger talisman to unify all the other powers within himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom