• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White House communication adviser tweets "N" word (typo, tried to say "bigger")

Status
Not open for further replies.
B and N are literally back to back on the keyboard. This is a very understandable mistake that really shouldn't be lingered on.
Though I suppose I can see GAF calling this a Freudian slip if this were a conservative commentator.

The real sin here is that a White House PR guy isn't double-checking his tweets before he sends them. Nigger really should stand out like a sore thumb.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NY Daily News

eccBt2Q.png

Pretty damn unfortunate typo there. Quick question for you Twitter/iPhone superstars: doesn't autocorrect usually swap over to the most common words you type on your phone?
It's not necessarily a phone error, he might have just pressed the "N" which is right next to the "B" on every QWERTY keyboard

Hex

Banned
So fucking stupid that this is even news.
This country and this society has become pathetic.

The Cowboy

I think the title should be "White House communication misspells the word bigger" or "White House communication adviser types N instead of B on keyboard".

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
He isn't racist guys, honest. He listens to niggie smalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom