• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White PS4 September 9th Destiny bundle

toneroni

Damn my entertainment console is all black, but I love getting the off colors like my sexy white Vita. Gamestop deal is good and I can easily hold out 3 months. Decisions..

My entertainment center is dark wood...the rest of my consoles are black...but I don't even care. I want this thing to POP!

next gen brah

The white DS4 looks so much better than the black. When I had a PS4 I couldn't help but notice how tacky the controller looked but the white plus black touch pad accentuates the touch pad a little more without it looking like this big barren empty space in the middle of the controller. Preordered this bitch.

So, when does the GameStop promotion end? I'm willing to trade in my PS4 and wait 3 months for this. The bundle has everything I want, my gaming backlog is massive, but I just want to finish Wolfenstein before I trade this in, if possible.

Hattori

Banned
So, when does the GameStop promotion end? I'm willing to trade in my PS4 and wait 3 months for this. The bundle has everything I want, my gaming backlog is massive, but I just want to finish Wolfenstein before I trade this in, if possible.
You have time, website says it ends on 7/13

ps3_3d_destiny_black_pfo7z.png
This is a bad idea.

Lubricus

"Frequently Bought Together

PlayStation 4 Destiny Bundle + Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Price for both: $509.95

One of these items ships sooner than the other. Show details

Buy the selected items together This item:

PlayStation 4 Destiny Bundle by Sony PlayStation 4 $449.99

Halo: The Master Chief Collection by Microtek Xbox One $59.96 "

The algorithm needs a little tweak.

Jiraiza

That crappy feeling when you have a black Vita and a white Vita TV.

Damn it, :(. All the white Vitas are absurdly priced too.

Such a waste. Destiny is one of the coolest, most stylish games around, and they're not doing a Destiny themed system? That woulda gotten me to double dip and get a second PS4.

FYI if you go to Gamestop you get 50% bonus trade on hardware towards new PS4. This means $397.50 for a black trade in. If you're basically waiting for Destiny or don't see anything in the next 3 months that interest you, its a free swap. Refresh that 1yr warranty.
I can confirm this is true, now I can't be certain what they will say once you get to the store but on the phone, a worker told me that you can get the amount mentioned. She told me you obviously need to give in everything that came with the device, like the controller and all the cables and whatnot.

Dreez

When I did the Gamestop PS4 swap, the lady called her manager and they ended up giving me 30% instead of the 50 so YMMV. She said they can't give the 50% towards the preorder because they have to scan the new console for it to work (could be bs).

Still not a bad deal for me at least, but make sure to have them check before they pull everything out of the box if you want that 50 haha.

Edit: oh, Morpheus is gonna look sexy next to this assuming they keep the white on it.

Out of curiosity, is there an already existing way to transfer all data from one PS4 to another a la the PS3 data transfer utility?

If not, I hope a system update provides a way in time for the release of the glacier white bundle.

rokkerkory

So only $50 extra for the game AND white colored PS4?

ZOMG so juicy. I don't want Destiny but damn I want that white console.

Naudi

Banned
Tempting....but have a feeling the wife wont want a white console sticking out lol guess I'll stay with black for now. White DS4 on the other hand.....

WarWolf

Does anyone know what "Destiny PlayStation®4 Bundle Edition" means? Will it be in a case that says "Not for resale?"

Bundled Items
PlayStation®4 System (Glacier White)
DualShock®4 Wireless Controller (Glacier White)
Destiny PlayStation®4 Bundle Edition
30-Day PlayStation®Plus Trial
30 Day Music Unlimited
$10 PlayStation Store Voucher
HDMI Cable
Power Cable
Wired Mono Headset
USB Charging Cable

Sweet Ivy

She looks seriously sleek in white.

I also love the urban camo pad, does anyone know if it will get released at the same time as the white PS4?!

HooYaH

When I did the Gamestop PS4 swap, the lady called her manager and they ended up giving me 30% instead of the 50 so YMMV. She said they can't give the 50% towards the preorder because they have to scan the new console for it to work (could be bs).

Still not a bad deal for me at least, but make sure to have them check before they pull everything out of the box if you want that 50 haha.

Edit: oh, Morpheus is gonna look sexy next to this assuming they keep the white on it.

Sorry to hear that you got it with 30%, but I got mine with 50%. Hope Sony actually sells their official stands in the US this time to match with the white.

Does anyone know what "Destiny PlayStation®4 Bundle Edition" means? Will it be in a case that says "Not for resale?"

Bundled Items
30 Day Music Unlimited
HDMI Cable
Power Cable
Wired Mono Headset
USB Charging Cable

It almost certainly will say "Not for Resale" on the back of the case, yes.

Hattori

Banned

Bundled Items
30 Day Music Unlimited
HDMI Cable
Power Cable
Wired Mono Headset
USB Charging Cable
Is this a legit list of what's bundled? If so, that's pretty sweet deal. I was under the impression the $10 voucher was for day one buyers.

DedValve

Banned
Just pre-ordered on amazon with supposedly day 1 guarantee so woohoo! I'll start setting aside extra cash each month and will hopefully play this & Infamous september 9th.

Hope Bayonetta releases before that.

Guymelef

Bundled Items
30 Day Music Unlimited
HDMI Cable
Power Cable
Wired Mono Headset
USB Charging Cable

Press release doesn't say anything about
30 Day Music Unlimited

Also says :
In North America, a limited number of Vertical Stand will be included in the bundle featuring Destiny, and will not be sold separately.

Looks very nice though it would not fit with my all black entertainment center. I'll stick to my black PS4. What would be cool is if Sony released a "premium" SKU finished in brushed Aluminum. I'd happily pay $100 - 200 extra for that.

Top Bottom