• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White supremacist Maryland man comes to NYC to murder black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyson1

so wait he just....carried the sword with him on a(presumably) 6 hour or so bus trip and then walked around with it for a while when he got there?

Not sure why people are surprised by their reaction. They made it clear that white people can't commit serious crimes/acts of terrorism when they changed up departments to only focus on Islamic extremism.

Did people think that only applied to Muslims? Nah. Now watch if a black guy does this to someone, watch how they'll bring it up at the first available press briefing and condemn the shit out of it, the guy and the black community as a whole..They've made it clear where their allegiance and priorities lie.

Had he been a young, black cosplayer, he wouldn't have made it to the bus station.

Right?

Sessions ignored a shouted question about whether there will be any condemnation of this crime.

He's scum. Will probably be talking about a "war against cops" a month from now but says nothing about how we've had 2 years in a row with white supremacists becoming infamous through the slaughter of black people. He'll I wouldn't be surprised if the racist asshole admires Jackson.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
It's literally a terrorist attack. He specifically meant to spread terror. But it didn't involve white people getting hurt so ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Glad he was charged with it.
And Trump wants to stop all counter terrorism efforts against white supremacists and only focus on Islamic extremism. I don't even think he's condemned this as an act of terrorism, and I doubt he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom