• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Supremacist says the N-word, catches a beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually shocked they kept it one on one without anyone jumping in and it actually finished when enough was enough.

That's how fights should go.

A famous scholar once said, " Don't start none, won't be none."

Dude let up after beating his ass, far more restraint than the racist deserved. Also lol at the dude's friend wanting to keep people away until his buddy got his ass beat

I couldn't hear the n-word but he definitely threw the first punch and it was a good beating.

What was going on in that vid - the woman and the big guy were arguing and then orange shirt and bald guy come up to have a go at the big guy?

Was the orange shirt a good guy or not? He was jumping in to help the bald guy.

Bishop89

YZBwplS.gif

Scum got what he deserved

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
Looks like the white guy swung first and got the beat down of a lifetime rather than it being about what was said.

Black guy threw six unanswered shots from the top position after the white guy was clearly done from the twelve shots before that. The white guy clearly deserved it but those extra shots are how murders happen in fights.

I hope his American fighting spirit was smashed into that table. Make him think twice before swingin on someone because he thinks he's a superior race and will win through the sheer power of the White God President Trump.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Did we actually hear the bad word? I mean you could caption this, "Two dudes fighting over straight or curly fries"

I want him to be a racist so I can enjoy his comeuppance, but I don't hear it in the video.

i dont know how to feel about this

You should feel great that some racist punk got his ass beat after throwing the first punch. It's too bad his little side kick didn't get hers, but hopefully she wised up and realized being a sack of shit isn't a good quality in a man.

Well, he threw the first punch it looks like. Unless you're willing to fight, don't start it. It was a fair one-on-one, and it didn't escalate past the racist catching a solid beating, so there's really no reason to get upset here. Deserved beating, really.

Bishop89

I hope his American fighting spirit was smashed into that table. Make him think twice before swingin on someone because he thinks he's a superior race and will win through the sheer power of the White God President Trump.

Ideally it was smashed, but most likely he will just hate them twice as hard now!

Middle aged white racist man called a large young black man the n-word and is surprised that he gets shown the fuck up. What did he think was gonna happen?

It is a Waffle House. That was probably the second fight that shift.

I remember getting in a fight at the Waffle House. I told the guy let's take it outside, and it was so funny seeing the whole Waffle House staff run outside with us so they could watch. LOL

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Damn it, I wish I could watch the video. Twitter doesn't work here.

Edit: Managed to see it on my phone. Good, deservedly received. But that god damn commentary. God damn it.

While it's good that the victim fought them off, my feelings on seeing it are not positive. Why? Because a person got attacked by nazis in broad fucking daylight. Not all of these are going to involve someone who knows how to fight. I mean, the victim even though winning lost some hair to pulling which hurts like fuck.

LosDaddie

Banned
Good stuff.

The moment he threw the first punch, it was over for him. Don't assault anyone and expect them to just take it.

Why? The white guy threw the first punch. At that point the black dude has every right to defend himself against a guy throwing racial slurs and punches at him.

I'm also a fan of Stand Your Ground laws (for the most part).

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Good. These white supremacist fucks shall be met with resistance every single step of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom