• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who has the best tag on Neogaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I thought only Bish gives tags? Especially with Hitokage out of the picture, and I don't think Evilore has time for that.

Davidion

Get to appreciating the negative space in mine.

I also like the fact that the first part of my tag was an add on.

The guy with the Peins Peins Peins Peins Peins one was really the best, imo.

Soulstar

I always liked the 'Sisters. The other white meat' tag. I think it was Doombringer(?) who had that tag, that was such a great thread.

Mumei

D is for dumbass, M is for makes terrible posts, J is for JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

(<3 Still better than your new one, IMO)

Too true.

And I don't know about favorite tag, but I've always found the combination of these two amusing:

Snuggler
erotic butter maelstrom

butter_stick
up my butter_ass

They just seem to go well together.

Sanic

Oh god ive been on this forum for years and I had no idea bud's tag changed as it does. Miracles erryday here on gaf.

Mike M

Nick N
really don't get the obsession with tags. it's like every forum has something people just need to latch onto to define themselves, from post count to colorful names. aren't your posts enough? most tags fucking embarrass you as the poster anyway, stop asking for them
JustHadToJoin

agrajag

Banned
How ironic and delicious it would be if mods decided to restore everyone in this thread's tag to "Member?" Boy would it ever piss so many people off.

braves01

Banned
Why would someone want a tag? Shouldn't someone be recognized for the merit of their posts rather than a silly subtitle?

What!? Why wouldn't someone want a tag?

12881673205523.gif

Az987

all good things
Where's the recent thread where everyone got a tag related to the first thing they posted in it? One guy in there got the best one but I can't remember what it was and it was HILARIOUS!!

Hil-ari-ous!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I don't even think newer members get tags anymore.

They are like those event items in multiplayer games that players get when the game first debuts, then the game gets all popular and next thing you know people are selling their accounts for hundreds of dollars.

Wario64 - Banned (lol)
WillyFive - Motherfucking dumbshit member
AniHawk - Cranky. Very cranky. Rather sarcastic to boot.
Shocking Alberto - Is too reasonable for this forum

DMeisterJ's old tag was hilarious. So was RaXehphon, "I have shit taste" before he got banned. So easy to rile him up just by quoting his tag.

Only way I'll ever get tagged is if a mod accidentally wanders into the D&D play by post thread, I don't post much elsewhere enough to draw enough attention to warrent a tag. 'Course I don't draw enough attention to have ever been banned either.

Or they could visit the Secret Santa thread, around post #426

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom