• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who has the best tag on Neogaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked your tag expecting a gaf thread. what's the story with the legal brief?

NFL-Gaf related.

Joe Philbin, the current Head coach of the Miami Dolphins, was previously the offensive coordinator for the Greenbay Packers.

Long story short, last year this guys son died by drowning in a river and the media was really broken up about it. They never brought up the fact that his son was a convicted rapist.

NFL-Gaf related.

Joe Philbin, the current Head coach of the Miami Dolphins, was previously the offensive coordinator for the Greenbay Packers.

Long story short, last year this guys son died by drowning in a river and the media was really broken up about it. They never brought up the fact that his son was a convicted rapist.
so Alligatorjandro brought up the fact that this was a scummy dude?

Manp

so i took the time to fix my tag since the link to the image that inspired it was long broken. it's not the original image, i had to re-do it, but you get the point.

i still don't know which mod gave it to me but i like it :)

OatmealMu

I like the mean ones best, although they don't seem to be given out as much anymore. Or the posters with mean tags regularly get banned.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't know if it's just me but I seem to notice a trend of people not getting tags as often as they would in the olden days.

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention but it seems that the mods just aren't dishing out the hits like they used to.

I don't know if it's just me but I seem to notice a trend of people not getting tags as often as they would in the olden days.

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention but it seems that the mods just aren't dishing out the hits like they used to.

I think there is some truth to this, but it's probably also caused by the larger membership population...even if tags were being distributed at the same rate, they would still be less noticeable.

Also, a lot of the things that could get you "shame tagged" in the past are now basically perma-bannable offenses.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Posting your name after each post is obsessive, but not dumb. It was uncalled for.
Nah, after being called out by several posters I'd say it's deserved.

On a similar note, Amazon's Tony was lucky that most people tolerated his "Cheers, Tony", but that was also tiresome.

Not the best by all means, but it never fails to amuse me.

xXxDudeBro420xXx
Why yes, I am on Xbox LIVE. How did you know?

Bish gives the best tags

LOL! I just saw this one for the first time yesterday; I got a pretty good chuckle out of it :p

My favorite tag belongs to Chinner, though, since I saw it all unravel SO GLORIOUSLY! I was still too timid to post in that epic thread, but yeah, still awesome! A well-earned tag :)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd like the tag "Junior Member(lol)" . Not sure how I would go about getting that though...

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I don't know who has the best, but I'm pretty sure I have the worst. My tag doesn't make a lick of sense, and isn't even remotely funny. I demand the mod who gave this tag to me step froward and explain himself/herself.

Always thought Stinkles's tag was strange.

Then I read that Prometheus script thread, and it all makes sense now. Also, I can't unimagine Ridley Scott as drunk, naked, and uncooperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom