• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do dudes just chill in the locker rooms butt ass naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docpan

I was in the locker room changing my shirt and this old fucker was just standing there RIGHT next to me slapping talcum powder on his balls and asshole, resulting in a powdery mist gently floating towards my face. He then proceeded to strut around up and down wearing nothing but a cheap watch. I promptly got myself situated and headed for the door, absolutely and utterly repulsed. As I was heading out, he was engaging in conversation with another equally-nude guy, not even making an ATTEMPT to clothe himself partially.

I mean, Jesus, what the fuck man, we aren't cavemen.

This isn't the first time I've had this problem. Last week another guy was just standing around with his hairy fucking bush sticking out like a 70's style afro. In a completely leisurely and carefree manner, the man began talking on his cell while like five other men were standing right there. Then he saw fit to sit down on the bench, still completely free-ballin' it. Who knows what kind of diseases or skid marks he spread all over the place... In hindsight, I feel even more repulsed because I've placed drinks and other food items down while changing my shirts or shoes. Now I have to worry about contracting STDs, malaria, typhoid fever, staph infections, and other life-threatening things just carrying out my day-to-day activity of changing? I'm never so much as touching that bench again unless it is professionally power-washed every day.

I never get butt ass fucking naked in the locker room-- and if I ever did, I'd be in a mad rush to at least put boxers or a towel on. When I need to change my fucking pants, I go to the bathroom stall like any other civilized human being would do.

This isn't a homophobic thing, this is a common courtesy thing. Nobody wants to see your hairy cocks and asses.

I need to constantly be on guard to shield my eyes. I went into the sauna to just relax after a workout, and there was a middle-aged man in there alone just sweating it out, balls and all. I sat on the other side, but I just couldn't handle it. The room was so fucking quiet and I felt like he was staring at me. When I left, I felt like I had been violated. This is unacceptable.

Bottom line, put some fucking clothes on~!!! This is a room where you are meant to change and be on your way. It's not some miniature nudist colony where you go to discuss politics and the day's weather while rubbing moisturizing lotion on your shaft.

I'm just going to the gym in my workout clothes from now on.

Docpan said:
I was in the locker room changing my shirt and this old fucker was just standing there RIGHT next to me slapping talcum powder on his balls and asshole, resulting in a powdery mist gently floating towards my face. He then proceeded to strut around up and down wearing nothing but a cheap watch. I promptly got myself situated and headed for the door, absolutely and utterly repulsed. As I was heading out, he was engaging in conversation with another equally-nude guy, not even making an ATTEMPT to clothe himself partially.

I spit out my gum in laughter.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Some people don't have the Jesus doesn't want you naked syndrome, it happens.

yoshidealwithit.gif

I was in the locker room changing my shirt and this old fucker was just standing there RIGHT next to me slapping talcum powder on his balls and asshole, resulting in a powdery mist gently floating towards my face
Also, for being such a horribly traumatic experience for you, you seemed to paint a lovely portrait :lol

KGKK

Banned
I hate this at my gym too. It seems to be the old folks that do this. Just chilling in the locker room, sitting on the couch butt naked watching tv(VIP Gym Membership). It is annoying. I'm thinking of downgrading my membership in hopes that I do not have to see old naked men just chilling. For fucks sakes there's stacks of towels provided, wrap yourself in one!!

mollipen

AFreak said:
You should go to japan.

Except, in Japan, the old men make fun of you for having a big penis. (My one real experience to a public Japanese bath was me, my roommate, and a bunch of old Japanese guy. It was an odd experience.)

Sanjuro

Change in the car douchebag. Us men have balls to keep dry which is impossible to do with the moisture pouring out of your vagina.

Tapiozona

Banned
Because they're old and those balls have more wisdom in them than you have in your little finger. They are balls to behold, balls to be marvelled and balls to be revered. These balls have seen the horrors of war and witnessed social change.
Plus he just doesn't give a shit. If you don't want to look at his balls, look away. He's comfortable with his body, why can't you be?

Someone sure is insecure.

I've been to the public bath in Japan loads of times and i don't even care whether people around me are naked or not. I'm there to chill and relax

im right there with you man. id put some cloths on and get the fuck out of there fast....whats the point in just standing there. now if there was naked chicks just standing around chilling too then thats another story.

NomarTyme

shidoshi said:
Except, in Japan, the old men make fun of you for having a big penis. (My one real experience to a public Japanese bath was me, my roommate, and a bunch of old Japanese guy. It was an odd experience.)
MmmmMmmm erotic.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You sound homophobic, or at least insecure about your own sexuality.

Blader

Actually, this time I agree with Docpan. Seems like every time I'm in the locker room at the gym, there's always some 60 or 70 year-old guy just standing around completely naked. It's, to say the least, gross. :lol

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Tapiozona said:
Because they're old and those balls have more wisdom in them than you have in your little finger. They are balls to behold, balls to be marvelled and balls to be revered. These balls have seen the horrors of war and witnesses social change.
Plus he just doesn't give a shit. I you don't want to look at his balls, look away. He's comfortable with his body, why can't you be?

I guess starring at naked men make him uncomfortable. Maybe he should just ignore them. Why is he even looking at them in first place.

shidoshi said:

It's cool, you get to actually sexually satisfy their women.

Cant0na

Banned
Why are you looking and focusing at their balls and asses? why did you memorize amazingly detailed images of bushes and assholes?

got something to tell us?

insecurity is one thing, telling others to be insecure like you as well? lol

Tapiozona

Banned
It's also a right of passage similar to those found in fraternaties. Pledges go through hell and back until they become actives..Once they're active it's their turn to dish out the punishment.

These old guys were young guys once...you think they didnt have balls ans ass flung in their faces in the locker rooms? Now that they're old this is payback with an old sack

Teddman

Even worse is the gym's STEAM ROOM. I walked in one time years ago, just wanted to loosen up and relax after a tough workout. As the steam clears, the first thing I see is an old wrinkled naked man just lying face up on a marble slab ahead of me. Then I look around and the room is full of them, wall to wall.

GrapeApes

reilo said:
You sound homophobic, or at least insecure about your own sexuality.
How many of you fucks actually go to the gym? You wouldn't be saying this when you're trying to tie your shoe and a naked old man starts chatting you up. They should have a clothed and a nude section in the locker room. Where old dudes can chat naked for 30+ mins

AFreak

Banned
shidoshi said:

Well, I don't need to worry about that then.

DMczaf

If you have a problem with a dude being naked you should just go "What the fuck is your problem? Why didn't you put some pants on?"

If he doesn't respond, just go "HEY ASSHOLE, I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

And then you wrestle.

shidoshi said:
iv herd about this....WTF.

Gaborn said:
Just deal with it. Nudity is a natural thing.
You should forgive him if he doesn't trust your judgement on whether or not being surrounded by male genitalia is tolerable.

That said, I do agree on it being natural. If you don't like it then don't look. However I can understand his problems with talscrotum powder floating in his face.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
feelsgoodman.jpg

Docpan

farfromfinished said:
You didn't punch him? Thread dissapoints.

I'm not trying to lose my gym membership for starting a fight with someone who didn't start anything with me. My problem is more with the gym for allowing people to carry out this type of behavior, which is 100 percent unacceptable.

I really think there needs to be a sign or something reminding people to be courteous to other members, and cover up. You may think this goes without saying, but it clearly does not. There are too many old, naked men who stand around like deer in headlights. I've seen some younger guys do this kind of stuff too, but never to the extent that old men do it.

Sanjuro

Docpan said:
I'm not trying to lose my gym membership for starting a fight with someone who didn't start anything with me. My problem is more with the gym for allowing people to carry out this type of behavior, which is 100 percent unacceptable.

I really think there needs to be a sign or something reminding people to be courteous to other members, and cover up. You may think this goes without saying, but it clearly does not. There are too many old, naked men who stand around like deer in headlights. I've seen some younger guys do this kind of stuff too, but never to the extent that old men do it.
wat!?

Yeah, there are a few creeps who seem to spend more time in the locker room naked than they actually do working out in the gym.

At my gym, there is this one extra-creepy old guy, Bill, who spends at least an hour in the locker room wandering around naked, talking to a lot of young dudes. He'll also sit in the TV lounge naked. His worst crime, though, was sitting in the steam room naked and leaving a skid mark. BARF.

FWIW, I don't know the OP's post history, so I can't say if creating this thread has to do with homophobia, but in my case it most certainly does not. I just don't like people being gross in inappropriate venues.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
GrapeApes said:
How many of you fucks actually go to the gym? You wouldn't be saying this when you're trying to tie your shoe and a naked old man starts chatting you up. They should have a clothed and a nude section in the locker room. Where old dudes can chat naked for 30+ mins
I go 5 days a week. How about you? In fact, today I went twice. Once during my lunch hour to workout, and after work to practice an hour of basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom