• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why does Jessica Biel look like a rich grandma from the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a thread where I can judge a woman.

You're a turtle what do you know. Oh wait.

april-o-neil-was-a-bae.jpg

Prime Isabelle Adjani was a sight to behold. Also, Sculli you mentioned Anna. I will now give you a one week pass from me making fun of your weird James Cameron fetish.

akira28

He is the best one. And no more Jennifer Lawrence please. And yes, Sally Field and Hellen Mirren, bangable through time!

NinjaBoiX

This is now a GILF thread? Awesome.

sian300.png

sian-williams-352192183.jpg

Sian Williams - BBC News (well, ex-BBC News)

She's so beautiful. Dat smile.

nib95

Banned
Her fat? Are you fucking kidding me lol. Sometimes I wonder if the men in this world are slowly turning in to women.

Her fat? Are you fucking kidding me lol. Sometimes I wonder if the men in this world are slowly turning in to women.

I just assume everyone calling her fat is either

1. Fat themselves so they're calling her fat to make themselves feel better
2. Virgin
3. Like anorexic chicks
4. See 1, 2 and 3.

Amagon

I wouldn't call her fat but overweight. Which fortunately enough is in all the right proportions imho.

Edit: We are brothers now The Anti-Monitor!

Hindle

Banned
Jenifer Lauwrence looks like she could end up obese after she had a few kids, still very very attractive though.

I wouldn't call her fat but overweight. Which fortunately enough is in all the right proportions imho.

Edit: We are brothers now The Anti-Monitor!
We've seen the light.

Y'all better hope Lawrence doesn't go A-list route and become sickly thin.
Not all do. ScarJo had all those unnnnfs and Biel is fit as fuck but still goddayu

And definitely some newfound appreciation for Lawrence. Had no idea she looked like that. Even if I don't think she's all that pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom