• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why does Jessica Biel look like a rich grandma from the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The puns... my god, the puns.
i5xzMnYCesFUg.jpg

How'd she like a gander at my Winter Bone?

I am so, so sorry.

Jennifer Lawrence is actually ten months younger than me almost to the day. Her being closer to my age and yet so much more successful than me makes her far more attractive than Jessica Biel.

jennifer-lawrence-el-hormiguero-bow-arrow-02.jpg

jennifer-lawrence-el-hormiguero-bow-arrow-05.jpg

First I was like, "That's sexy" and then I was like "That is adorable."

How'd she like a gander at my Winter Bone?

I am so, so sorry.

Jennifer Lawrence is actually ten months younger than me almost to the day. Her being closer to my age and yet so much more successful than me makes her far more attractive than Jessica Biel.

jennifer-lawrence-el-hormiguero-bow-arrow-02.jpg

jennifer-lawrence-el-hormiguero-bow-arrow-05.jpg

First I was like, "That's sexy" and then I was like "That is adorable."

This is me at my shallowest but how is she sans ass in heels?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol @ nega-ass

and in what world is she more successful than biel?

Pimpwerx

This thread is a complete bait and switch. I came here for some Biel booty, and all I got is some old hag with big tits, and some other chicks who don't have even half Biel's killer body. WTF is wrong with GAF? PEACE.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
This thread is a complete bait and switch. I came here for some Biel booty, and all I got is some old hag with big tits, and some other chicks who don't have even half Biel's killer body. WTF is wrong with GAF? PEACE.

Bwahahaha, indeed.

Jennifer Lawrence is ace. I think she's prettier/more appealing than Biel, but both look amazing. I can't believe JL is considered fat to some people...

No no mention of Susan Sarandon yet for GilfGaf?

She's 66. 66!

sMMf0.jpg

shira

look what her left buttcheek is doing there. can someone scientifically analyze that for me

You can actually move any muscle in your body on demand. It just takes a lot of practice/luck to build the neural conncection. IE wiggling your ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom