• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why does Jessica Biel look like a rich grandma from the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibbifrdxEAbFoX.gif

Amazing use of those gifs gentleman. Well done.

Loofy

When are you supposed to use rock the cradle?
Pretty sure thats wrong.

Robbing the grave means youre dating someone older than you for their money. Not sure why you would be robbing the cradle though.
Dating someone younger is like youre almost babysitting them, hence rocking the cradle.

Pretty sure thats wrong.

Robbing the grave means youre dating someone older than you for their money. Not sure why you would be robbing the cradle though.
Dating someone younger is like youre almost babysitting them, hence rocking the cradle.
I've only ever heard of robbing the cradle. It's not your kid, after all.

Pretty sure thats wrong.

No.

You are completely wrong.

You are mixing up "robbing the cradle" with a Billy Idol song.

Also, "gold digging."

The one good thing the American version of The Office ever did was have their Helen Mirren discussion. It was right on the mark. I'm on my iPad so I can't find a link right now.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Wait waa? Is that Biel and Scarlett? What are they, like 17 in that pic?

I used to be obsessed with J. Biel in high school when she was on 7th Heaven. When she did that shoot for Gear magazine I was in like eleventh heaven. I am about the same age as her so it wasn't creepy.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

I used to be obsessed with J. Biel in high school when she was on 7th Heaven. When she did that shoot for Gear magazine I was in like eleventh heaven. I am about the same age as her so it wasn't creepy.

Try 12, or 13 ish

17 year old Scarlett is best Scarlett.
6P295.jpg

J2sXg.jpg

feel

I used to have a huge crush on that gorgeous 7th heaven girl and I've always found Jessica Biel's looks run of the mill and forgettable, am only now realizing they're the same person! :O Her face didn't age that well. Like the Harry Potter girl.

Chuckie

That's grave robbing and it involves thefts of actual corpses, it's not some phrase to make fun of people who date those much younger(or older) than themselves.

Isn't grave robbing stealing artifacts and valuables out of a grave?
Or is that tomb raiding?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Pretty sure thats wrong.

It's "robbing the cradle," and I was merely making a turn of phrase with "robbing the grave." It's not actually a term used for dating someone older than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom