• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why there's no Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movies tie ins?

these guys are very underrated, they were huge in Venezuela, heck I remember going to the movie theater a couple of times as a kid with my dad and my uncle to watch their movies, I still watch their movies from time to time and they are still a blast to watch

totowhoa

Banned
A game that works like co-op God Hand with a slow, powerful partner? After watching the youtube video, that's what it made me think of... I could see that.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Imo what a bud spencer and terence hill game needs are the batman arkham city's counter attacks, someone should mod the game!

There is a Point&Click adventure game inspired to the characters in "They call me Trinty".
It's "Tequila & Boom Boom", and it was published in 1995.

tequila-boom-boom_9.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtLLvJWbZ0

I'd play it.

They were huge in Germany, too. Basically grew up with them, so many re-runs on TV. :lol

Yeah, they were the bread and butter of German/Austrian sunday afternoon TV programs.
Just bought the whole DVD collection as well.

I would absolutely love a game based on their characters. Gaming could do with some more innocent brawling style games.

As long as they keep the same soundboards. WHAM!

lefantome

OMG!

First They must rescreen all their movies in 3D with a worldwide release just like Star Wars did.(and the movies with bud alone because we all know that he's the best of the two)

Then tons of tie in based on all the game genres you can apply to their movies.

Please R* use them for the next Red Dead!

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Top Bottom