• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Why was my son suspended from Xbox Live until 31/12/9999?"

Speevy

Banned
I learned how to play Uno on Xbox Live.

Imagine the looks of the faces of the school children when I taught them how to play.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
kamspy said:
You seriously can't get a single game in without seeing someone's dick.

Privacy Settings-> Voice: Friends Only Video: Friends Only

It's like I'm really having a nice game of Uno without racists and dicks!

Edit: Though frankly, if you turn voice onto Friends Only, you lose having text messages from random people not on your list being sent/recieved to/from you. So it's a plus/minus if you do/don't use random people for achievement boosting/like.

Edit 2: and I use a lot of /, fuck. :/

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I love this forum. :lol

http://forums.xbox.com/32138000/ShowPost.aspx

My original account (Gamertag: SIRHATESALOT) has been suspended. I would like to know why. The e-mail that was supposedly sent to me was sent to an old account that is no longer active. I thought I changed it 2 years ago when I moved but apparently not. I just want to know why I am suspended.

Your motto was offensive, comparing those without mics to be female hygene products.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Holy crap, how stupid can someone be? :lol

I have been on vacation for over a week, I come back and it says I have been suspended until 4/14/10 from xbox live. There was no email sent to me or anything. Gammertag is is UNTRACEABLE 99 email is [Mod Removed]. Please email that account with the reason why and how to reverse the suspension. Thank you

You put "Modded controllers are the way to go they are sweet. When you die by a modded controller dont start talking trash your just pi**ed that you dont have one so SHUT the fu*k up" in your bio which is inappropriate and against the Terms of Use.

JWong

Banned
a Master Ninja said:
Very funny. :lol

Vision Camera support
In the short time I spent playing UNO I saw a naked guy, naked woman masturbating, and a guy getting a blow job from his girlfriend.
Uno Roulette

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
vireland said:
It is surprisingly addictive.

Anyone know what "marketplace theft in FIFA 10" would mean?

http://forums.xbox.com/32174395/ShowPost.aspx

I didn't think it was possible, but apparently it's pretty possible in FIFA 10:

Cynar said:
I love the forum, this is hilarious. What is this one? People were stealing from the marketplace? I didn't think that was possible but I guess if there's a will there's a way.

http://forums.xbox.com/32167404/ShowPost.aspx

Much love to xbox live enforcement team <3

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Costanza said:
I got curious and did a bit of research on this, apparently there was some DLC pack for FIFA that you could disconnect your ethernet cable while buying and get for free. Microsoft permabanned everyone who did it.

I wonder how people even figure out how to do this stuff? I guess someone may have done it by accident and then told people?

B.K.

Vic said:
Time to use the belt.

Nobody uses belts anymore. That's why kids are so out of control these days. Parents let kids do whatever they want and then they wonder what went wrong when they start doing stupid stuff like that.

Wag

a Master Ninja said:
In the short time I spent playing UNO I saw a naked guy, naked woman masturbating, and a guy getting a blow job from his girlfriend.
My idea of a good date.:D

I remember when CU-SeeMe first came out in the early 90's, practically every pic you'd see was a guy's dick. The novelty of videochat with a stranger wore out very quickly...

a Master Ninja said:
Very funny. :lol

Vision Camera support
:lol :lol :lol :lol

iammeiam

Well, aside from learning that people are really, really, really dumb ("I know I had a hacked gamertag but I deleted the hacking programs will you unban it now please?"), that forum has taught me that MS runs some weird kind of time-bomb suspension system for bio stuff. I wonder if some poor sap has to spend an hour a day reading through the potential offenders, so the backlog, or if they just really like keeping people on their toes.

AlexMogil

Q: I am still waiting on a moderator to contact me about this. I do not have a modded jtag xbox . I am actually talking about my xbox live account itself. The gamer tag is BPU x MoNoXiDe and I would like a moderator to contact me via the email on that account or the eamil on the account I am posting on. Please respond to this ASAP becasue I have tried everything possible as to figuring out this problem and no one has given me any information as to solving this problem.

A: You put "Alright heres a scenario for you: Suppose your mom sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. Im looking good. Got a luscious V of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro and she takes one look at me and she goes "Oh my God." which is clearly inappropriate and against the Terms of Use

Huh.

Good god...

xbox give me a reason why i got banned so tell me why and give me a chance i never evan hak at all i do not evan know how to do it but i am thinking that you guy are like i modded my xbox i never even did that before so please unban my xbox or give me a secound chance i dont feel like wating my money for a new if i already have to waste it for my live so give me a secound chance please let me play online againg

Word for word. :lol :lol

iammeiam said:
Well, aside from learning that people are really, really, really dumb ("I know I had a hacked gamertag but I deleted the hacking programs will you unban it now please?"), that forum has taught me that MS runs some weird kind of time-bomb suspension system for bio stuff. I wonder if some poor sap has to spend an hour a day reading through the potential offenders, so the backlog, or if they just really like keeping people on their toes.

Probably once a person is reported they are thrown into the pile of people that get their bio history and other shit dug through.

AlexMogil said:
Q: I am still waiting on a moderator to contact me about this. I do not have a modded jtag xbox . I am actually talking about my xbox live account itself. The gamer tag is BPU x MoNoXiDe and I would like a moderator to contact me via the email on that account or the eamil on the account I am posting on. Please respond to this ASAP becasue I have tried everything possible as to figuring out this problem and no one has given me any information as to solving this problem.

A: You put "Alright heres a scenario for you: Suppose your mom sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. Im looking good. Got a luscious V of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro and she takes one look at me and she goes "Oh my God." which is clearly inappropriate and against the Terms of Use

Huh.
LinkAvatar.jpg

NoRéN

AlexMogil said:

Huh.
Banned for quoting Step brothers... *smh*

This one's great.
He tries to parse his bio's statement:
"If yu want 10th \ gold deagle \ camo shot guns \ 4 perks + 3 weapons on every class \ all challenges \\m£SsagE mE\\ i accept 1600¤ or 3 months" This was my Bio.
as not actually offering MW2 hacks in exchange for MS points and 3 month subscriptions:
"Do not use your account for commercial purposes (including but not limited to trading services or in-game content for currency or Microsoft Points)."

In my Bio I said that I accept 1600 or 3 months. But for what? I never said GIVE me these things and I will return with a service. Maybe if my Bio was rearranged to "I accept 1600 or 3 months for 10th.......etc." then I would be violating the COC. Maybe in the COC you should be more specific, because the way I see it my bio did abide to the COC. In conclusion this suspension on my account until 4/22 is illegitimate and it should be lifted. The Xbox Live Team thought that they have got me with the above rule but I clearly proved them wrong!
:lol :lol
Ps. If you are going to say that I was supporting modding/hacking in my bio, that is my belief and what I like to express. I have the 1st amendment backing me up on that one. Freedom of expression. In the COC it says people can express themselves as ***/Lesbians/etc. Well I express myself as a modder.
:lol :lol

Top Bottom