• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

wiiu_screenshot_gamepk8xy0.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_gameptexse.jpg

14 hours non stop? Holy shit.

Deus Ex HR DC is the motherfucking truth. I wasn't going to get it when they announced the price, but I got sucked back in by the positive reviews. Now that I have it, I think it's one of the best games on the system - like, top 3. Straight Right did the U version well, the gamepad integration feels really natural, and the game itself is fantastic. I have the original HR on my Mac, but even though that's a retina screen and runs everything at max without breaking a sweat, I'm having way more fun with this version. I'd highly recommend it, particularly to anybody who hasn't played it yet.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01j7pzy.jpg

This is a game the U really needed, imo.

cafemomo

Just a curious question. Can you take screenshots of any game or is it up to the developers to enable it like on the PS Vita.

Just a curious question. You can take screenshots of any game or is it up to the developers to enable it like on the PS Vita.

Any game. Just hit the home button, open the web browser, and any upload service like abload.de or imgur will automatically upload your current screen.

Found this on Miiverse.

Wii U has a great DOF effect
zlCfzRK_cjsfKBBw9G

zlCfzRLBUEIbpXeIjB

btw Deus Ex looks glorious and deserves people buy it. I am in, getting SM3DW, Fit Meter and Deus Ex.

Hoodbury

Assassin's Creed looks incredible... One more game to add to my wishlist. And they say the Wii U has no games!

Ya, I was browsing miiverse for it and looking at the screens and it looks great. I was planning on getting it for PS4 sometime next year, but it does look pretty dang good on the Wii-U. I wonder how much better it will be on PS4?

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
AC4 and Deus Ex look great on the Wii U =).

So of the recent multiplatform games, it's looking like the games perform somewhat better on the Wii U?

AC4 = seems like a general consensus actually looks better on Wii U.
Deus Ex - performs the same and has GamePad functionality?
Batman: Arkham Origins - while missing the multiplayer, other gaf threads were saying there were fewer bugs (and no framerate issues unlike PS3 iirc)?

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Two quick ones of Wii Fit U. Don't have time to play right now so it's just menus. Also screenshots won't work until you make it to the main menu for some reason. Just a heads up.

Personal Menu:
OydxHHK.jpg

Catagories:
DPNURB4.jpg

NickMitch

Second playthrough of Batman AC AE and man the game has great atmosphere...Too bad there's no looting, but what would batman loot?

ibvQgOIiB5gQgS.jpg

Seik

Banned
In all respect, fuck you guys, I'm trying to save money ffs, but now I think I'll rush at a store tomorrow to buy Deus Ex. I just finished Sonic, so this will keep me occupied until SM3DW.

As a contribution here's two shot of Sonic: Lost World I took just for this thread. :)

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01nputx.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01x4p3f.jpg

Those JPEGs doesn't do any justice to the game, boy it looks beautiful in motion. Dat 60fps makes the experience quite delicious as well. :D

In all respect, fuck you guys, I'm trying to save money ffs, but now I think I'll rush at a store tomorrow to buy Deus Ex. I just finished Sonic, so this will keep me occupied until SM3DW.

Lol. If it makes you feel any better, it includes all the DLC, so there's enough there to keep you busy for a while. The game is already a pretty deep fps/rpg hybrid as is.

Deus Ex looks interesting.

Here are some from my current obsession: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes! I have admit that I have grown quite fond of the LEGO branded games.

iQxuL6bRumiJw.jpg

Iron Man in front of Stark Tower.

iyu9cIsFbaAMw.jpg

Iron Man, Hulk & Wolverine

iCsK948PzuvCt.jpg

2-Player Mode with Iron Man & Iron Patriot.

Those pics are making me feel guilty I'm not on Wii Fit now, lol.

It's not a shooter. (Unless you want it to be). You'd lose the whole point of having the neural hub in your hands.

Yeah, I don't even use guns, you really don't need them. Getting those ghost xp bonuses is way more rewarding.

This game, mang.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01hpl7t.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01j0jce.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01turuj.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01lsuos.jpg

At first I was grinding my teeth at the price, but after I played the game on the Gamepad, there is no and I mean NO going back to playing it without it. It's really awesome.

I'm loving the transition this thread has taken from oversaturation of Wind Waker to Jensen swooning. God help us all when 3D World is released. Praying now.

Top Bottom