• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Direct Nintendo Games 2013.1.23 - Jan. 23rd, 9 AM EST, 2 PM GMT, 11 PM JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThankeeSai

Mustn't get hyped.

Mustn't get hyped.

Mustn't get hyped.

Mustn't get hy.....

Aww fuck it....

Let me on that train, I have a ticket!

HYPED.

Now....please Nintendo.....Don't let me down.

antonz

With Kamiya hard to take anything he says seriously. He has been responding in the affirmative most of the day about bayo 2 etc at the ND. He loves a good trolling.

nikatapi

With Kamiya hard to take anything he says seriously. He has been responding in the affirmative most of the day about bayo 2 etc at the ND. He loves a good trolling.

True that. He also said when asked about Bayonetta 2 that there would be stuff in magazines "this week". He is a good troll, but i think it is possible that they show some footage this time.

Hasney

So next gen begins in 3 hours right ? I hopes so. Times for Nintendo to move his arse a little.

Yes. The ambassador program is a firmware update that allows the Wii U to output into 4k with only a 50fps drop in performance.

DmC port announced that runs at -20FPS for the feel of -50FPS.

Honestly cannot wait for this though. All I want is one un-announced game and some dates and I will be happy

orioto

Good Art™
Honestly cannot wait for this though. All I want is one un-announced game and some dates and I will be happy

Nintendo needs more than that honestly, they need some electroshock.
And they need games that looks like something else that what we've seen the last 7 years, whatever the WiiU power is. Bayonetta is a good test. Will be disappointed if it just looks like the first one.

That's why i say thy have to turn the next gen button on.

goomba

Banned
So the Japanese , US and EU broadcast is at the same time ?

Considering I'm in none if those places , think ill opt for the EU one.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
The more I think about it the more I think we will get dates for Pikmin 3, W101, etc.

Plus maybe an explanation of the new Virtual Console service, and Miiverse on the 3DS.

But that will probably be it. Nintendo doesn't really need to go into panic mode just yet.

I agree, I prefer to not set me up for disappointment.

tumblr_m6sosnHInY1r3smugo1_500.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Three more hours until 15 - 20 minutes of Wii Fit U.

jeremy1456

I agree, I prefer to not set me up for disappointment.

I'm just looking at all of the Wii U is doomed threads and thinking "uhh... why would they go into panic mode? Because of what GAF thinks?"

Really they will be fine, and they don't even have to announce any games because they have the biggest stable of the biggest franchises. I'm trying to get into Iwata's head right now and I'm thinking that he realizes they aren't in trouble.

They do, however, have a bunch of games without release dates.

Hasney

Nintendo needs more than that honestly, they need some electroshock.
And they need games that looks like something else that what we've seen the last 7 years, whatever the WiiU power is. Bayonetta is a good test. Will be disappointed if it just looks like the first one.

That's why i say thy have to turn the next gen button on.

I know Nintendo probably needs more than that in a commercial sense to appeal to the masses, I'm just talking about my own happiness as a Wii U owner.

I was someone who was stupidly happy with the Gamecube and Dreamcast just due to the first-party output on it. Sure, I complimented those with other consoles (and will either do that again or just stick with the PC if the third-party ports keep on a-coming), but if the same situation happens again, so be it.

Just under two for the UK.

It's 11:16 as I post this and it starts at 14:00. Just under 3 hours.

I'm just looking at all of the Wii U is doomed threads and thinking "uhh... why would they go into panic mode? Because of what GAF thinks?"

Really they will be fine, and they don't even have to announce any games because they have the biggest stable of the biggest franchises. I'm trying to get into Iwata's head right now and I'm thinking that he realizes they aren't in trouble.

They do, however, have a bunch of games without release dates.

'Panic Mode' at this point is a bit much, but Nintendo may want to try to step in relatively early before we end up with another 3DS situation. At this point, they aren't going to meet their shipment forecast, so something needs to be done.

introducing to the world NINTENDO UNIVERSE, in which you have to buy real toys with NFC to do stuff in the game. Also WII fit U and the delay of Pikmin.

ha why do i lie to myself, I am sorry to admit that I am hyped as always...

jeremy1456

'Panic Mode' at this point is a bit much, but Nintendo may want to try to step in relatively early before we end up with another 3DS situation. At this point, they aren't going to meet their shipment forecast, so something needs to be done.

I think all they need is some dates at this particular point. Mario Kart U will of course be revealed at E3, and that will be more than enough to allow them to compete with same-generation hardware (meaning PS4, Xbox 720) in the holiday season.

Of course I would LOVE new games to be announced. I just don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom