• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Direct Nintendo Games 2013.1.23 - Jan. 23rd, 9 AM EST, 2 PM GMT, 11 PM JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Seems like i'm not missing anything interesting.... so far.

Yet, GAF still hyped it with "IWATA DROP THE BOMB".

Not really. You can transfer all of your existing Wii VC content for free and have it to play on your Wii U. To get the extra features - GamePad play, save states, Miiverse integration - that have been added, you can pay a small premium to get an updated version.

Steam analogy doesn't really work.

It's like if you have an iPhone app or decide to get the universal app for another dollar

It's literally that

Seda

DwyiwPM.png

!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Will the Virtual Console games I bought on the Wii be importable into the Wii U Virtual Console? I know I can play them on the Wii U through the Wii menu, but I want that sweet sweet off TV play.

Noi

Not really. You can transfer all of your existing Wii VC content for free and have it to play on your Wii U. To get the extra features - GamePad play, save states, Miiverse integration - that have been added, you can pay a small premium to get an updated version.

Steam analogy doesn't really work.

The Vita gives me added features on PS1 classics that playing the same game on the PS3 doesn't have. I still only have to pay for them once to play it on everything, no bullshit charge added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom