• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Direct Nintendo Games 2013.1.23 - Jan. 23rd, 9 AM EST, 2 PM GMT, 11 PM JP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG MECHS, XENOBLADE-ESQUE GAME. :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1VWTK12.gif
Here we go!!! Where are the doubting haters?! oh what a good ND!

Varg

Banned
Im speechless right now..... I was so sure we were gonna be disappointed again after the first 10 minutes but Iwata just dropped a bomb in my fucking face. I was already destroyed and then he showed Monolith's game and i was evaporated. Gotta give props where props are do. Good job Nintendo.

I might as well go ahead and set aside a lot of money now, because Nintendo has pretty much made me. I really hope E3 reveals that the new 3D Mario game is available this holiday season.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
What do they even want to talk about at E3 ;)? Big news, definitely. Looking forward especially to Yoshis Land Wii U, I just hope it will be more challenging than Kibrys Epic Yarn. A lot more challenging. Also, Wind Waker seems to be the best candidate for a complete remake, but please, address the pacing issues. Add more dungeons instead of that dreaded triforce hunt! If they do this, this could very well become a fantastic year for Wii U owners :).

Man, I DO NOT want a multiplayer Zelda. That is one series that should stay single player.

Excited about Wind Waker remake hope it's coming soon, and I'm glad to see the Monolith soft game, though I wish we saw the Retro title instead.

Ashler

I take back everything I said before the Direct... I don't even mind there is no new metroid game.

I want that WindWaker HD and Project X from monolith!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom