• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread The Third: Casting Dreams in The Castle of Miyamoto

I'm not going to lie, I fucking loved that one DBZ Tenkaichi game for the Wii that used IR and motions for special moves.

It was clever and they backed off from it with the sequel. A Kinect DBZ game might get me on board with that thing.

I'm not going to lie, I fucking loved that one DBZ Tenkaichi game for the Wii that used IR and motions for special moves.

It was clever and they backed off from it with the sequel. A Kinect DBZ game might get me on board with that thing.

Looking at the control listing for the game, I notice that a good deal of it still requires access to standard gamepad-style controls. It's more a mesh of buttons and motions than just motions. Wouldn't that not particularly work with Kinect, or are you imaging a system involving both Kinect and the old controller at the same time? Have any games done that?

Sadist

Tenkaichi 2. For the first few months that title kind of helped me through the drought. Loved the way you had to pull of a Kamehameha.

The Boat

Me too, I put a lot of hours in it always using motion controls.

Maybe a mod will close this sometime next page.

For now I'm going to just start posting pictures of cats.

doQaZ.jpg

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I suppose it wouldn't be the close of the Wii U thread if I didn't repost the dev meme.

wiiuz.jpg

We dont muss much posts though.

Thread IV was made way too early!

It's really a shame, though. This thread has had five or six amazing "Final post"s that got ruined by random people posting "Oh, hey, this thread isn't locked and there's a new one". Should have ended with either Lupin waving goodbye or that devmeme DRC pic repost. :|

Top Bottom