• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread The Third: Casting Dreams in The Castle of Miyamoto

Nilaul

20 posts remain

There are rumors. Rumors that the Moon is going to crash in the Earth. Rumors that we are all going to die. I guess it makes sense. The moon seems to be growing larger and that mysterious evil red glow, it's... it's just creeping me out!

Redford

aka Cabbie
I'll be gone for twenty minutes, if it's closed by then...

...it's been an honor serving with you, mentlegen.

tumblr_lfozr4fpnx1qealrro1_5001.gif

Nilaul

14 Posts remain.

I can see that evil Grim people are talking about, it's scary. When I'm outside it almosts feels like I could touch the moon with my own hand. God help us all.

Nilaul

7 Posts remain,

People are starting to panic, there all fleeing out of the city, looking to be saved but they don't understand that this is the moon we are talking about, this will be the end of us all; the legendary hero that was supposed to stop evil whenever it appeared never came to be.

It's looking rather bleak here on post-moon Termina. Hopefully, somebody will rebuild our once great world… in HD!

(any other survivers of this terrible devastation?)

Nilaul

The time has come

I'm lying on my front yard grass, smoking a cigar, waiting for the impending doom.

The moon has now crashed. Were all talking now in the afterlife.

Nilaul

Post-moon crash...

Wait! it seems that I have survived... but the whole world it is devastated. The moon has caused a fall out; there is dust falling out of the sky, the air is really thick.

Wonder if the next thread will go out faster than this one given that we are getting close to E3

The next thread is currently going at a far faster pace. It's 7.5% done after one day with very little in the way of news (them being Nintendo not at Gamescom, Retro hires an ex-3DRealms artist, and that Miyamoto interview).

The next thread is currently going at a far faster pace. It's 7.5% done after one day with very little in the way of news (them being Nintendo not at Gamescom, Retro hires an ex-3DRealms artist, and that Miyamoto interview).

Yeah, i saw it the other day and thought it was this thread, I only realized it was a new thread when I read the full title.

Nilaul

It was worth it though, wasn't it?!

Yep the world is devastated, crops will soon fail, water will become toxic and not to menton all the radioativity from the Moon crash.

I say we all retreat to the Metro system before the radioactivity gets us or before sufficate from the falling ash fall. Basicly when we inhale ash it becomes a cement like substance in our lungs; our start to work harder and break, we then bleed to death.

Yep the world is devastated, crops will soon fail, water will become toxic and not to menton all the radioativity from the Moon crash.

I say we all retreat to the Metro system before the radioactivity gets us or before sufficate from the falling ash fall. Basicly when we inhale ash it becomes a cement like substance in our lungs; our start to work harder and break, we then bleed to death.

Everything will be in shades of brown and grey, just like a proper HD world should be…

Top Bottom