• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Weekly Episode 1

More criticism for you,

when you review the VC games, try to play them properly,
because it looks like you can't be arsed and the viewer might lose interest, regardless of what you are actually saying.

Make sure that lamp is not reflected on the screen. :D

Ashodin

Evangelos said:
More criticism for you,

when you review the VC games, try to play them properly,
because it looks like you can't be arsed and the viewer might lose interest, regardless of what you are actually saying.

Make sure that lamp is not reflected on the screen. :D
Right! The next episode takes everything into consideration.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
You need more light in general. You also need to flesh out your reviews, you said a bunch of stuff about features the game has and then went "WELL I GIVE IT A 5!"

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
:lol :lol :lol

These video podcasts are getting ridiculous. Am I the only one not making them? Kudos on the effort I guess.

Laurent

Maxrpg said:
Ahh! I was all nervous. Don't worry, next time I'll be back to avatar-looking finesse.

feed:http://www.kakariko.com/wiiweekly/?feed=rss2 here it is!
Perfect first step! Now if you install PodPress, Podcast Agregators like iTunes will be able to download it automatically... I suggest you chose 2 formats, one that will be main in your RSS2 feed and an alternate version on ATOM feed. You only appear to be saving 500Kb when zipping your WMV, why would you care doing so? It only keeps your audience to listen to your show faster...

Ashodin

sp0rsk said:
You need more light in general. You also need to flesh out your reviews, you said a bunch of stuff about features the game has and then went "WELL I GIVE IT A 5!"
Indeed! Next episode will be much better on that regard. The first episode was more like a pilot - everything was set up quickly to make something - the second episode will contain way more effort.

Top Bottom